Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2000, 06:52 AM   #1
JuuBu

Hiya everybody,

Just a quick question:

I know NWN will not be released until about another 6 months but it seems that there is already a map editor out there??

I see alot talking about the Undermountain dungeon and how you are working on that. Is there a editor for nwn already out or have I misunderstood this?

Plz help me figure this out, cuz if there is a editor i would realy want it.

thanx..
Old 02-02-2001, 11:15 PM   #2
Masj

JuuBu,

just thought I'd drop you a line and tell you that the only map editor that I could find is at http://nwmap.nwnonline.net/#dl, its mentioned on a lot of the message boards that I have read from too..

Hope it helps
Masj
Old 02-03-2001, 12:13 AM   #3
Mortis Metacarpus

It isn't the Neverwinter Nights editor, that would require them to have finished something like 99% of the game. It is something that allows you to design maps for NWN though.
Old 02-03-2001, 03:58 PM   #4
GwanGwanish

A quick question about the editor, Will there be maps already made for Baldurs Gate, Nashkel, Ect, that you will be able to edit and use in your campaigns?
And how will map downloading work? When you connect to a game will it automatically begin to download the maps you need?
Old 02-17-2001, 02:42 AM   #5
Kinthalis ThornBlade

NW Map is a handy little tool that will help you get an idea for what you maps will look like once NWN is released. However, NWN Map is NOT in any way, shape, or form compatible with NWN. You will will not be able to import maps fomr NW MAp into NWN.