Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 02:44 AM   #21
Lavindathar
Harper

Sorry about all that mate. As everyone says,we are all friends here,so stay here and make your email buddy's here.And to prove we are friendly,my email addy is under my profile,and it is free to anyone who wants to use it.

Ziroc,I had the exact same situation with a guy that lived down near me.I didn't know him face2face,but he ran his mouth off thinking he was a big man.When we met,lets just say he apologised.

Congrats on the Hathor avator Ziroc.Looks good.

------------------
Old 06-08-2001, 02:46 AM   #22
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

I agree since the old BBS days things have changed greatly. Kind of hard to walk up to someone who lives on the other side of the country or world even. The best thing is to just take it in stride and move on. They are going to be who they are and you can not change them. Learn and grow from it. Use it as a reminder whenever you think about posting to an open form what effect you have on the others that are there. For good or for bad it is all up to you and how you want to live your life.
Smiles and Warm thoughts.

[This message has been edited by Granamere (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 04:36 AM   #23
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, well Redblue, I didn´t know you wre ONLY 17! hehe kidding with you, I never bothered as with everyone else, I don´t care how old you are, it is who you are and what you type that matters, so don´t take offense man, you showed them that the real immature ones were them, not you!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-08-2001, 04:46 AM   #24
Sir_Tainly

Unfortuantely in "pack" mentality age and maturity are not related I'm affraid, best to just leave the place and let those saddos get their kicks with someone else

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 06-08-2001, 06:22 AM   #25
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Sorry about all that mate. As everyone says,we are all friends here,so stay here and make your email buddy's here.And to prove we are friendly,my email addy is under my profile,and it is free to anyone who wants to use it.

Ziroc,I had the exact same situation with a guy that lived down near me.I didn't know him face2face,but he ran his mouth off thinking he was a big man.When we met,lets just say he apologised.

Congrats on the Hathor avator Ziroc.Looks good.

Ya know I had a similar situation a while back I even gave my address but he never showed

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-08-2001, 11:24 AM   #26
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

3DO forum is as friendly and nice as this one, if not better. I spent ohhhhh SO much time there when I was playing the M&M games. Only came here 'cos waiting for M&M9, and finding BG - but now I have found you I will stay here as well!

------------------

Old 06-08-2001, 11:33 AM   #27
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well... we are wiser than them... they are old and doesnt know shit bout conduct and respect. leave them be...

just stay here. (wow, advertisement!)

ironworks, the place to be

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-08-2001, 11:37 AM   #28
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Ya know I had a similar situation a while back I even gave my address but he never showed

You mean Ken never tried to follow up on it? Sad, that woulda been something to see

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-09-2001, 05:02 AM   #29
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

LOL dumb hamlet it was supposed to be a "inside joke" if you know the definition of that you ass

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-09-2001, 12:55 PM   #30
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:

LOL

BK