Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2002, 11:19 PM   #1
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Allright,What did i do wrong,I beat up this big beholder and all of his lackes,and went throught the door behind him and then i was back in time a day.So after that i saw all of the events unfold that i had heard about.i dont know how to get to the day before or find the exit again.Help.
jerloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 12:05 AM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Hate to tell ya, Jer, but you're going to be doing that a few times before you can leave the Magma Chamber. You have to get all the way back to Day 1 and stop Izbelah before you can reach the Fields.

So just keep with it. You'll know a day is done when you can have Archon take you to the Fields exit.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 12:12 AM   #3
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

.Thanks for the reply ?Just incase the question is a spoiler>

[img]smile.gif[/img] But do i just sit around down here and what for yesterday to start? Or do i keep askin the Lava boat dude to take me to the exit.
Old 11-05-2002, 12:15 AM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Well actually....you're supposed to *do* things...like talk to people and see events occur. Just sitting around won't advance the plot. So go sightseeing

Nightowl2
Old 11-05-2002, 12:26 AM   #5
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Allright Man,Thanks Well Mabae i should elaborate a bit,The last event that happend was The king sent th e efreets after the yu-tie high preist witch i killed in dragons eye.And then nothing is happening,nobody that i have found has had anything new to say and it is getting expecive paying for boat rides.Am i missing something?

[ 11-05-2002, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: jerloser ]
Old 11-05-2002, 02:42 AM   #6
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

OK, you are on the day before you came here right? (i.e. you've been to the exit to the fields slaughter once)

You have to... watch Lord Pyro get poisoned by Inquisitor Venomin
... watch King Lothar send his efreetis after High Priest Thorasskus
... speak to the flame walkers and learn all you can
... you can (if you want) speak to King Lothar himself, but he hasn't got much to say this day

The good news is that after this day, you have a further three days left!!!
Isn't that cool!!! But I won't tell you now... find out for yourself
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Callum Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 02:50 AM   #7
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have Done all those things.Still Nothing!!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 11:59 AM   #8
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Basically, you wait around until the Yuan-Ti arrive on the scene. Then Archon will take you to the exit.

Also, you do have to listen in when Venomin calls Thorasskus and tells him the bad news. This happens at the embassy.

Nightowl2

P.S. It isn't necessary to fight the Yuan-Ti. Just kill those that get in yuor way.
Old 11-05-2002, 09:23 PM   #9
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Not to beat the subject to death or anything but its been about a day and a half (game time) and still nothing.Ive done every thing that was suggested and tried some other things but still nothing.I think a may have a glitch on my hands.Anyone else having a problem with this?
Old 11-05-2002, 09:33 PM   #10
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jerloser:
I have Done all those things.Still Nothing!!!!
It happened to me too, just reload an old saves before you got in the cave. It worked for me.