Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2002, 07:23 PM   #21
Fungus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Have to say, that the most fun I ever had in D&D is as a dwarf mage. I spent most of the time in games, talking human and elven mages into beliving that I wasn't insane, and realy did like magic. This led to some very interesting plots and quests.
One of the best things I like about D20 system, is that finaly any race can be any class [img]smile.gif[/img] (Always remember in each generation, someone will always want to be different)
Fungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 09:00 PM   #22
Gyruss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Never understood people who don't like freedom. 3E rules are so much better than 2E. Also while there are tendencies there shouldn't be any reason a race should be pigeon-holed to a certain way. Yea a Elf will work out better as a mage but why not a dwarf if someone wants too? Races and classes are seperate, if a certain race is limited to a certain class then whats the point of having them seperated? Dwarfs=warrors all the time, Elves=mages all the time. 3E gives a good set of logical well done ground rules to let people play the way they want to.
Gyruss is offline   Reply With Quote