Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Would it be a huge effort to give a Malkavian Celerity? I really want to play a character with a lvl 5 in Celerity since it's an awesome discipline but I also love the Malky dialogues(some of the lines are pure genious). And this game is enough quest-based to make me want to play once (not twice) to try them both out.

Thanks in advance.
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 09:28 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Should be fun, haven't played a Malk myself though, i'm nuts enough as it is anyway. I have only played as a horny Brujah so far, trying to hump any female that comes along.

Oh, and occasionally i bite them too. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2004, 09:56 PM   #3
uss
20th Level Warrior

Hey Johnny. Had any success humping females so far? Despite a high value in his seduction feat, my Ventrue kindred didn't hump a single female on his play through the game. [img]graemlins/dropatear.gif[/img] There was lots of biting though.

Regarding the Malkavian, even though he looks like a freak, he has a really cool way of saying things. For example, when other vamps had this question to a vampire:"Who stole my bike in the fifth grade?", the Malky asks:"Who stole my vehicle contraption in the grade before sixth?"

He also said "May the sun never shine upon you", "A moment is a slice of eternity", "Who are you speaking to? I am no longer here" and other stuff at random times. I wonder how long it took to write his dialogues.
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 10:12 PM   #4
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
I wonder how long it took to write his dialogues.
And I rather wonder what the writers were taking at the time, and where I might get some of it ... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 11:09 AM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, i haven't had any succes with Jeanette, if that's what you asking. I let Therese win both times, dunno why. But i understand you get to have sex with Jeanette if you play your cards right, so i'll try that next time.

The other one is ZZ in that stripjoint in Hollywood. Nothing happened yet, even though she promised heaven on earth, but after doing some quests here and there, i returned to my haven and found no less than 4 e-mails from her, begging me to drop by in her club. I better visit Fat Larry first and see if he sells rubbers and stuff.