Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2004, 12:37 AM   #61
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Just a little advice. Playing with the spotlight can blind a certain ennemy, making him easier to hit in melee.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:31 AM   #62
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yes, i've set the explosives on the elevator, that shows itself once you get close, and i went upstairs to kill the rest of em, but what do i do next ? I don't know where to go from here on.
Old 11-30-2004, 08:08 AM   #63
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Did you get on a roof, and it seem like it's a dead end?
Old 11-30-2004, 10:52 AM   #64
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Nope, i think i'm standing one level below the roof, but i don't know how to get on top of it.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:51 AM   #65
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

hrm...
ok well leme describe the level
starting at the guy with glowy armor and explosives/elevator
one floor above that is a construction area
one floor above the contruction area is a room with around 6 enemy humans, on that floor towards the area with the elevator doors there is a door that leads to a fancy staircase. the right door on that staircase is locked, to the left it is not; make your way around that area and eventually you find another door that has the sheriff behind it; once you kill the sheriffs youll be transported to see lacroix.
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 01:17 PM   #66
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I've beaten the game some 7 hours ago, then I had to go to school. Nearly came late
So anyways, there's an elevator that will take you to the next level to kill the.. erm... well, embraced gorilla. And it's all nice from there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2004, 11:53 PM   #67
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Did you get into the cafetaria? There's an elevator there that goes up tot he room if I remembber right. Did you do that?

When I could choose what level I wanted to go into an elevator, I always went up to the upper level possible.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:33 PM   #68
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I started a new game, because apparently i missed out on a lot of sidequests during the first time. Now that i found a complete walkthrough i know exactly where to go and what to do, so i'm giving it another go, despite all the little annoyances in this game.

But i ran into a problem i didn't have the first time. I just returned to Lacroix after the mission in Traut's mansion. after a little chit chat he tells me to go steal the sarcophagus from the museum, and gives me a key. At least...that's what he SHOULD do. He only says "here's a key" but then nothing happens, the key doesn't show in my inventory. I've tried reloading several savegames, but the key won't appear. I didn't have this problem the first time, so i wonder what the hell went wrong here.

Now....two questions.... where exactly is the museum located again ? I seem to have forgotten about that, the map of Downtown LA doesn't show the location of any museums, so refresh my memory here.

Secondly... is there another way to obtain that key, like in a cheat ? The Console doesn't show an option to cheat a certain key into the game, at least not by my knowledge. Did this happen to anyone else by the way ?

I also found an unofficial patch that should fix the bug that occurs at the end of Society of Leopold mission, though i haven't installed it yet. I'd like to know if anyone else tried this patch and if it indeed fixes what it says it does ?
Old 12-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #69
the mighty stamar

the museum is its own location on the taxi cab map.
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 01:34 AM   #70
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

As far as I remember keys didn't show in your inventory, they go in your keyring.