Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
magnetism
Manshoon

1. When you are fighting the Yuan-Ti there is one "alter" that has some magical energy emenating toward the roof, is this just for looks?

2. Where do you find the "token" to go into the house blocked by magical force ( "north east" corner )?

And is this possible after finishing the yuan-ti quest.

3. Is the acadamy accessable through this serpent house, or is there some other route which I have neglected

4. From the previous area "Penensula" what benifit is there in talking to the capt'n before finnishing the quest with the "A#$#$#" woman?
Old 06-27-2002, 11:59 AM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
1) well, since this is where you get the holy water, i thought that would have something to do with it, but nay, it didnt. alas i feel that it is just for looks.

2)if you mean the runestone to get into the house, then it is in a SMALL baricaded house to the south of the one you are wanting to get into.

3)good question, though i think the answer to that is no also. i ran around holding "TAB" and looked all around, going into ANYTHING i could that lit up, but nothing. there WAS a door that was sealed up for a long time and has no normal locking mechanism, ill have to find out what the hell that is for.

4)im lost as to what you are talking about. maybe i didnt get that far, or maybe my short term memory is jacked, who knows.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 12:19 PM   #3
DraconisRex

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

1. No. Destroying it destroys the undead influence.

2. Are you talking about the Yuan-ti house? If so, and if memory serves me correct, the brother of a cult member gives you a token. He's in a house SOUTH of the Yuan-ti house.

3. No. But it is accessible. Just retrace your very early steps. But why? It's not like it's full of treasures for you to loot right now.

4. Huh? What are you talking about? Your question is not clear.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2002, 03:03 PM   #4
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

1 the altar is to be destroyed and to get 200xp.

2 jermaines house which is south of the cult house the boy gives you the wardstone if you talk to him enough. there is also an alternate route through the warehouse to get to the same point. which is the graveyard.

3 the academies (1 in each district is off limits to all except for wizards or spellcasters. part of the wizards side quests.I.E. paladins get the side quest from oleff in the aspe of justice. druids get the free animals from zoo quest from nyaden at the big tree outside of the hall of justice. if your a fighter, barb, and other fighter claasses talk to graxx to do the gauntlet.and for rogues talk toophala in the moonstone mask. all require high persuasion checks to get them activated,cept for the one thats your char class. the only one ypou cant persuasion check is the wizard ones.btw the wizard sub starts at cloaktower.

4 there is no benefit to talking to the capt. the only benefit you get is from talking to the lady capt sedos sebile in the guard building after you beat the prison outbreak.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2002, 05:14 PM   #5
magnetism
Manshoon

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, that was excellent information. I appreciate you time and consideration.