Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 09:27 AM   #1
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just getting started and have a few simple questions,When you leave the training center and are told to find the water beasts,is that the main quest for the 1st chapter? I talked to someone who told me about going to the peninsula ,is this a small quest and am I just on my way into the game? It seems that their may be many little quests to do here and thats fine I just wondered if theres a time limit on some of these> I guess time will tell.Well off to work the game will be here tonight,seems pretty good so far..John
Old 06-24-2002, 09:31 AM   #2
MagiK

There is no time limit. The Beasts are the chapter one goal. I did the peninsula, Beggars Nest, The Zoo area (Rich part of town) and the docks in that order...feel free to look around and explore everything...You find all kinds of interesting stuff. If you run into a beast that is too tough, don't be afraid to run away till your higher level.
Old 06-24-2002, 02:08 PM   #3
Madriver
Manshoon

You have to find 4 beasts and they are in the 4 main areas off of the City Core District (Magik described three above, the fourth is the noblemens district, can't remember the name).

I would save the docks for near the last, the thieves there can rip you apart with their sneak attacks if you're not careful.
Madriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 03:21 PM   #4
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Madriver:
You have to find 4 beasts and they are in the 4 main areas off of the City Core District (Magik described three above, the fourth is the noblemens district, can't remember the name).

I would save the docks for near the last, the thieves there can rip you apart with their sneak attacks if you're not careful.
Errr not to be picky but I count 4 districts in my post...Peninsula, Beggers nest, Rich Area (Zoo), and the Docks....thats 4? Or is there a part of the Map Im missing?

I think you missed my description of the Nobleman district..couldnt think of the name so I caled it the "rich area/zoo since that is what is there [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-24-2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]
Old 06-24-2002, 10:45 PM   #5
Madriver
Manshoon

Ooops, sorry, thought you meant the zoo. Either way I think he gets the picture. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Madriver is offline   Reply With Quote