Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2002, 11:21 AM   #11
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

NO!!we must all follow the one true god!MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2002, 11:24 AM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
All this mooing made the thread drop off the page.
Old 09-29-2002, 11:28 AM   #13
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by badet:
seriously now. I once wrote "God d*mn" without the *, and got about 5 posts on how rude i was, bla bla. and now you're being really insolent against me. G* t* he**
no insolence at all - the Church of Moo has been ongoing for over a year now

BTW, Megabot, as I said in your thread, twas a cow in front of a window taught me to moo properly in the first place

Old 09-29-2002, 11:30 AM   #14
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
seriously now. I once wrote "God d*mn" without the *, and got about 5 posts on how rude i was, bla bla. and now you're being really insolent against me. G* t* he**
Forget it Badet this is something that happen here not a big deal anyway so relaxe and forget it i read all that you wrote and find it kinda cool but not all peoples think the same way it looks like, i also made a strange topic here yesterday and i did not got ONE normal ansver to my question so that is the way it is here i think! it was about the cow problem i have here ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2002, 11:34 AM   #15
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Forget it Badet this is something that happen here not a big deal anyway so relaxe and forget it i read all that you wrote and find it kinda cool but not all peoples think the same way it looks like, i also made a strange topic here yesterday and i did not got ONE normal ansver to my question so that is the way it is here i think! it was about the cow problem i have here ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and why is my Church of moo nonsensical? because i put it across in a comical manner? I hate to disappoint you, but the idea of worshipping cows is no more or less valid than the energy stuff in badet's post

the whole point fo the thread was to prove how intolerant badet is of someone else's seemingly nonsensical notions before I pointed out the ludicrosity of his own ideas

The idea of this forum is for all to express their opinions, not for a few select members to kowtow to the original poster

[ 09-29-2002, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Lord Shield ]

Old 09-29-2002, 11:39 AM   #16
Lord Shield

incidentally, without organisation I don't think you have a religion there anyway. As it stands, it's just another philosophy

BTW, Badet, you statedd that your religion is "all true" but all I read was circumspectoin. What evidence do you have to support these statements?

[ 09-29-2002, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Lord Shield ]

Old 09-29-2002, 11:46 AM   #17
badet
Dungeon Master

Well. Replying "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" without explaining further is definetly insolence. So, if i wrote "MJÄAÅAÅSFKÄAFÄASJFÄLSF" several times in your topic (perhaps i meant something with it, but that is irrelevant!) about the church of mooo, I would probably be banned, but the difference is that you got thousands of posts, and i got 30.

By the way, the religion i wrote about is scientificly correct. energy is eternal, because of that the universe always existed in some kind of form. Thereby our souls are eternal. And the difference is that i actually belive in what i write, my religion is athestic and worshipps nothing exept eart and all its wonders
Old 09-29-2002, 11:47 AM   #18
badet
Dungeon Master

Energy is eternal.Thats basic knowledge.
Old 09-29-2002, 11:49 AM   #19
Lord Shield

Quote:
Well. Replying "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" without explaining further is definetly insolence. So, if i wrote "MJÄAÅAÅSFKÄAFÄASJFÄLSF" several times in your topic (perhaps i meant something with it, but that is irrelevant!) about the church of mooo, I would probably be banned, but the difference is that you got thousands of posts, and i got 30.
absolute rubbish. Banning is not handed out so lightly no matter the post count. If you can PROVE otherwise, be my guest

Quote:
By the way, the religion i wrote about is scientificly correct. energy is eternal, because of that the universe always existed in some kind of form. Thereby our souls are eternal. And the difference is that i actually belive in what i write, my religion is athestic and worshipps nothing exept eart and all its wonders
no it is not. you just saud "therefore our souls are eternal". At what point did you even prove the soul EXISTED?

Old 09-29-2002, 11:49 AM   #20
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Energy is eternal.Thats basic knowledge.
What, may I ask, is your proof? Just because you've never watched Energy "end" or "die" doesn't mean that it won't or can't.