Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2001, 04:19 PM   #31
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
i am not usually one to mone but you have been diagnosed with a terrible disease sigmar called

SPAM SYNDROM

and if all 2107 people were to sign here you would be using up a lot of zirocs limited hard drive space so dont expect many replys and dont be surprised if Ziroc closes this thread

I am aware of this, I do not mind at all if at any time, any of the moderators close any of my posts, besides what are the chances every member is going to post here. Its their forum, they can do what they want with it and they always do things for the better of it.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-17-2001, 05:30 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heya! I'm Cloudbringer.

Got a lot of other names so you may see different sigs from time to time. I joined in hmmm...methinks Jan of 2001. I am definitely one who participated in off-topicing many a thread in the old blue board's BG2 forum, but that is why our wise and WONDERFUL *SMOOOCH* Webmaster created this forum when the new board started! THREE CHEERS for Ziroc! Able to leap tall Spam Piles in a single bound! He outruns speeding flames and is stronger than 10 trolls! It's SUPER Z!!!!!

Uh,ahem... er... well... anyway, Hello everyone! TEEHEE

Cloudy
Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-17-2001, 05:48 PM   #33
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

<-------That is my name! I came here in January of 2001, looking for tips on BGII. I am a Spam convert, but have tried to cut back and be a productive member of the forum

------------------

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?
Old 06-17-2001, 06:08 PM   #34
Lord Shield

Can't remember when I joined- was early this year I think. I beat BG2 and decided to search using www.alltheweb.com to find walkthroughs to get secret areas
It was a while before I ventured into GD area tho, not long after the Lady's Guild fiasco

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-17-2001, 07:22 PM   #35
Epona
Zartan

Well, I lurked since about last September until January or February (only occassional visits, I'm not some forum-voyeur, watching your every move for months), then I signed up on the old blue board and have been posting ever since.
I have been overtaken (in terms of numbers of posts) by loads of members who have signed up seemingly quite recently, not that I'm counting, but I just wonder how people get the time to post so much! Anyways, I hope to be around a bit more now my exams are all finished!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-17-2001, 08:28 PM   #36
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Hello everyone, I am The RudeDawg

I am the quiet, shy guy on the board, (every community has one of us) and am the constant target of affections.

I enjoy walking in the moonlight, and singing to the stars. I read the legends that are written of my exploits, and laugh at the things they leave out. I love to dance, and write poetry, and I am preparing my minions for the conquest of the universe.

I found this oasis while wandering the desert known as the Ether, this cyber-space maze which traps us all. While working my way though the fallen kingdoms of yore, I heard laughter. I followed it here, to this haven in the storm.

And I stayed. I adopted, and was welcomed, into this wonderful place of joy and tears, of laughter and song. This welcoming worldwide village that we know and love named the IronWorks.

If you love this place as much as I, share your story here.
Why I LOVE The IronWorks

This is The IronWorks Love it. I do.

------------------

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 08:40 PM   #37
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

I first posted on the Icewind Dale forum on the 4th of June, 13 days ago. Since then I have felt welcomed by everyone I have met. I have only managed to play for one hour since finding this community. I have more often found myself hanging out here, catching up on what everyone is posting, and interacting.

"And I was born here! Don't forget that!"

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 10:20 PM   #38
Charean
Hathor

I stumbled on Ironworks Baldur's Gate 2 boards when getting stuck in the game. I was impressed immediately with how fast the responses were and how helpful folks were... that was when the boards were blue... last November. I hung around and started posting a month before they went brown. Then I registered again, (was Tradiera on the old boards), and really enjoyed the BG2 forum... and Memnoch got me here.

The sig was a character I use in my game. She is too cool..

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
You are what your deep driving desire is; As your deep driving desire is, so is your will; As your will is so is your deed; As your deed is so is your destiny.
The Upanishads
Old 06-17-2001, 10:29 PM   #39
Desuma_Malevois

Hi, everyone! I'm Desuma_Malevois, although my real name in Mike. Desuma is a favorite old FRPG (non-D&D variety) character that I still trot out every now and then. If you are at all curious about her, then figure out what "Desuma" is an anagram of and there you have it.

I joined Ironworks in March of 2001, although I lurked for several months before. You'll find me mostly on the BG2 board, although I also visit the BG1, books, and GD boards on occasion.

I've really enjoyed the time I've been here, and I look forward to "boarding" with y'all in the future!

Old 06-18-2001, 08:02 AM   #40
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
It was funny AzureWolf, but it's getting even better now, with that overlord joyful talking.. it may confuse newbies here thinking YOU are the webmaster, which you are. kapeesh?

Yes yes I do take praise kindly thankyou

Well seriously I will go back to being just the overlord of my little hamlet now Ah well being in power was fun while it lasted

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."