Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2001, 05:18 AM   #1
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF the HGOS

RULES.
NO SPAM
Strange items that would never be found do not appear. If you find a weapon in a corpse or in a chest, you must give its stats like this:
IMAGINARY WEAPON + 4
SPECIAL ABILITY: None
History: Used by an imaginary people.

GOOD LUCK

It was a cold day and the members of GOTH were meeting in their guild house. The chilling wind outside was biting and the horses in the stable were whinnying, wanting their owners to get them oats or to take them to somewhere warmer.

The members were enjoying a brandy, talking about their latest adventures. No one spotted the dark figure crouching in the window high above the ground. Suddenly, a rope dropped down to the ground and the figure slid down it. He ran over to where Barb was sitting and seized the sword of Ryn. The most sacred item to GOTH had been stolen. The figure in black ran out of the door and leapt onto his lean, black horse. The horse ran like the wind and was out of sight within only a few seconds. No one could do anything.

Barb walked over to the window where the rope was hanging.
“This rope, it has a green shine to it. Only the Antiquians make rope like this and they live deep in the heart of a volcano in the middle of Churchland. We must find the sword.”

With these words, an adventure was started.
Old 12-01-2001, 06:34 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Sir Exxon jumped on his horse.
"Come on, Barb! We have to get the sword back."
A cold wind had started to blow, and the rain fell heavily. Exxon heard his leader Barb yelled at his men, saying that they had to move.
Soon the entire clan sat on their horses, ready to go after the dark figure.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 07:57 AM   #3
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

With a slight chill running through him, Dresdan sits atop his stead. He looks around at the others of his guild that are mounted beside him. In their eyes he sees the same look that they must surely see in his, anticipation and anger. Let us ride to this Churchland and reclaim the sword with all haste, we shall teach whomever done this that the GOTH are not to be triffeled with.
Dresdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 03:05 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

"Before we leave, lets check the area for clues. A good thief of no doubt, very skilled. But even the slightest clue could be vital, and good thieves tend to be nervous in their job, so they could be reckless"
SecretMaster walks up to where the horse was.
"look, tracks. He could of stopped somewhere to rest and be hiding. These hooves are quite odd, not made of a regular horseshoe or hoove. Hmm, I remeber a black horse like creature called a Nightmare, this could be one. And I know only one place where one person would make Horseshoes for these, a smith named Corain. I'll go find him, you guys continue your journey, I know where the volcano is"
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 03:18 PM   #5
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Tahnkyou SecretMaster. We will continue onwards and meet you in three days time. On your travels, find Fagujak the wizard if he finds this green rope odd, its definately Antiquian but theres something strange about it.
Old 12-01-2001, 03:26 PM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hmm, let me take a look on that rope.
AHA! I have seen alot of these ropes in my travels up in the cold north!
Yeah, I remember that the barbarians up there made them out of gras dipped in the blood of their fallen enemies! A disguisting way to make ropes, but that way they will hold much longer.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 03:31 PM   #7
SecretMaster
Apophis

"Will do Barb. And Thanks Sir Exxon, though I feel it imbuned with magical energy. Barbarian shaman magic is my guess, but why would they use such a thing. This means I'll be delayed Barb, cuz i'll be finding Corain and Fagujak, and i'm sending a most trusted assistant to travel up north to investigate this rope. I'll have to travel to the place he's staying at, so i'll be back in 3 or 4 days. Well, better get going"
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 03:32 PM   #8
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Why would 'it' have used this instead of normal rope? It had to slight a build to be barbarian.
Old 12-01-2001, 03:34 PM   #9
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Good luck SecretMaster, may your journey be a safe one.
Old 12-01-2001, 03:36 PM   #10
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Is it possible that "it" left this behind on purpose.