Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Wow You're such a pig... oh, wait...

From Yahoo Odd News...

Quote:

Monster pig traps Aussie woman in home

SYDNEY (AFP) - A pig the size of a Shetland pony has trapped an Australian woman in her village home, the national broadcaster reported Tuesday.

Caroline Hayes, 63, has tried leave her house in Uki in northern New South Wales to use the outdoor toilet but says the animal has bitten her and shoved her back inside.

"It's a beautiful male pig but he's just so big and so pushy," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Rangers from the local Murwillumbah Council tried to rescue her but could not capture the huge animal.

"The rangers came out to my house yesterday with a dog cage and this pig is that big, it's like trying to put an elephant in a dog cage," she said.

"They tried for a little while and they couldn't do it. They got him halfway in and he just backed off and went back to my dam, where he was having a lovely time in the water."

Hayes said she and her neighbours began feeding the pig, whom they named Bruce, when it showed up at their homes 10 days ago after its owners could not handle it and let it loose in the rainforest.

But it became aggressive, demanding more food and biting her on the leg when she tried to go to the toilet.

"It started getting very pushy, started pushing me around, so I started to get a bit frightened, until the stage that it started knocking on my door at four o'clock in the morning, actually head-butting my door," she said.

"This morning, I wanted to go to my toilet, which is outside. I opened up the door and the pig pushed me that hard, it pushed me back into my room, where I fell over," she said.

"I picked up a broom and poked him out with it and he snapped it in half with his mouth."

The rangers were due to try to capture the pig again Tuesday, ABC said.
Damn.... you can keep me from a lot of things, pig, but you try to keep me from the bathroom... it ain't gonna be pretty!

And the follow-up, also from Yahoo Odd News...

Quote:

Huge pig sent to stud after holding woman hostage

CANBERRA (Reuters) - A pony-size pig who held an Australian woman hostage for 10 days inside her home will be removed on Wednesday to a piggery, where his bacon will be saved by a stint on stud duties, rangers said.

The 80 kg (176 pound) pig, nicknamed Bruce, kept self-confessed animal lover Caroline Hayes, 63, in her farmhouse near Uki, in northern New South Wales State, with aggressive demands to be fed, even headbutting her bedroom door at night.

"I picked up a broom and poked him out with it and he snapped it in half with his mouth," Hayes told Australian media.

She said the pushy pig was as big as a "Shetland pony" and wandered onto her property 11 days ago after being let loose in surrounding rainforest by neighbors.

"One of its eyes it couldn't see out of, so I put cream in it and I fixed its back up. But apparently it's actually claimed my land and claimed my place," Hayes said.

Len Hing, a pest animal ranger from the local Tweed Lismore Rural Lands Protection Board, told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio that Bruce was friendly, but his large size made him a handful when he was hungry.

"I wouldn't like to see the pig go as a pet anywhere because he could become a potentially dangerous animal," he said.

Rangers were to remove the pig on Wednesday and take him to a piggery where he was to be placed on stud duty, Hing said.

(Reporting by Rob Taylor, editing by Miral Fahmy)
On one level, a pig that big could be a boon for the stud farmers... but think of all that bacon... :slurp:
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Default Re: You're such a pig... oh, wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungleau View Post
On one level, a pig that big could be a boon for the stud farmers... but think of all that bacon... :slurp:
You can have it both ways if you put the tasks in the right order. You just have to wait a little while -- I've read a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (It was on the Internet so it has to be true!)

Did she say it kept her from using the toilet for 10 days ?!?!? What'd she do, fill up the bathtub?

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
TheDutkanator

No pics?

Nicolai Dutka
Game Developer
Archon Games (My Company)
My Website
My YouTube Channel
TheDutkanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:03 AM   #4
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Was it wearing lipstick?
machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Wow.....

Another proud moment for us Australians.....
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Couple videos here if you want some images, Dutkanator...

And take heart, Hive. It's not like you had an MP getting in the papers for doing the Risky Business underwear dance thing during a party, is it?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote