Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 01-24-2005, 05:30 AM   #31
AnS
Welcomed New User

Hi Vaprakgruumsh aka tawnis

Is it possible that the video is listed in the PC Gamer US edition??? Cause from my country, I think that's the only PC Gamer Edition that I can get so far. Could u ask that to the PC Gamer editorial ??

Of course I can always download them from your web which actualy is being done at the moment.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
AnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 11:32 AM   #32
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sadly, to my understanding, the PC GAMER UK and the regular PC GAMER magazine (offered from the US), are different in content. So the Neverending Nights episodes will only be on the UK version. However, as ye stated, all of the Episodes are on our website (except for the PC GAMER UK one, which will be available in a few days - we wanted the folks in the UK to get a first look at it, so the issue was released Saturday, so in a few more days the PC GAMER UK episode will be available!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

And since you're downloading, feel free to comment either on our forums, or here. [img]smile.gif[/img] I love hearing what people think of the series, good or bad! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2005, 12:06 AM   #33
AnS
Welcomed New User

Good or bad?? It was hillarious. It looks a bit doggy. But so far (2 episodes) it was only 2 people talking. So I kind of expecting something big in the next 3 epsiodes.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Great job mate. It is good to know that from a gmae we can make a movie..
Old 01-26-2005, 06:33 PM   #34
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey! Awesome! Glad you liked it! If you're talking about the video being dodgy... Aye... the first... I'd say three episodes, it's iffy. (We were tinkering around with different settings - for example, Episode 2 is cropped on the top and the bottom, an effect we were toying with - to give it the "Wide Screen" effect).

Episode Four, we found the settings that we really liked. So Episode 4 and onward, the video is very crips and clean!

So let me know when you get to those episodes, what you think! [img]smile.gif[/img] Episode 5 is the latest one available! Here in a few days, I am going to release the episode we did for PC GAMER UK (the magazine hit the stands last Saturday in the UK). And then probably a week after that, Episode 6 will become available for download.

We finished recording the audio for Episode 7, and have Episode 8 already written down. So we need to film 7, and do the audio for 8, and I am already hard at work on writing Episode 9! You will be happy to hear that Episode 5 introduces a new person (they don't remain with us, but it's a new person no less!), Episode 6 introduces a new person (again, they don't travel with us, but new, no less!), Episode 8 and Episode 9 will also feature new people, and Episode 10 features Pawl the Dorf, who will travel with us, through Episode 12, I believe it is.

We have it all the way planned out to the end of Season 1 (which is Episode 21). But the entire thing will focus on our two heroes, Peter and Grayson! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2005, 09:35 PM   #35
AnS
Welcomed New User

OMG!! hehehe perhaps too exagerating.. but u earn it man.

Yes it was better in the 4th and 5th episodes. The story evolves nicely. And I think the most funny one is episode 4 where they got lost.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, I am waiting the 6th and the rest now. Kind of expecting a heavy funny battle or something like that..
Good luck matey
Old 02-02-2005, 09:39 AM   #36
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh, Episode 6 is now available... and if you're waiting for a battle... look to Episode 7 when that one is released! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2005, 07:10 PM   #37
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Also if ye have joined the forums (or if ye haven't - register and join us! "It is your destiny!" [in a Darth Vader kinda voice!]) and take a look at a mini 3 question questionare thingie... you can answer them over there by reading this!
Old 02-02-2005, 08:06 PM   #38
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOL I just watched Ep's 5 & 6 I LOVE the Bard song in Ep 5 CLASSIC!
Old 02-04-2005, 01:05 AM   #39
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

I assume you recognize the beat of the song that I sing it to? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I was debating of adding that song (I found a instrumental version of the song) - and mixing the lyrics I can up with it at the very end (during the credits and what not) - but then, decided against it against any sort of illegal use thing came up from using an mp3 that was not our own original material or one from Bioware. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2005, 03:49 PM   #40
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, going to be tight lipped about this (for now!) - but something VERY big (to us!) is going to happen in terms of Neverending Nights! [img]smile.gif[/img] So keep your eyes peeled to the site as more of the mystery unravels! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Needless to say, Adam and I are giggling like little girls. [img]smile.gif[/img]