Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2003, 03:28 PM   #1
Senior Frog
Dungeon Master

Ok, Here's my situation.
I just cleared the cloakwood mines, and I'm clearing up side quests before heading to the city of Baldurs Gate. Should take me all of 15 minutes since it's only one map. lol..
My question is this.
I have a stash spot of various gems and scrolls and such. Is there any point in the game where I will no longer be able to go back to it? It's in Beregost if that matters. I realize that without cheating I can't import it to BG2, but I don't want to waste it either. When should I go back to fetch/sell my stash?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-31-2003, 03:57 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

You wont be locked out of any of the towns at any point.
Old 07-31-2003, 05:07 PM   #3
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] first of all WELCOME TO IRONWORKS [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

as for the question, if it is just gems etc in ur stash and u dont need them for anything then u should sell them.
Old 08-01-2003, 10:13 AM   #4
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Except for Angel Skin rings.

There is a little girl that you can talk to near the Duchal Palace in Baldur's Gate who will take as many A/S rings as you can give her for 500 XP each. Hey, it could be worth it!!!!!

Oh, and keep one A/S ring for the guy in the flaming fist compound who's getting married..... I don't think that he takes more than one.....

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai
Old 08-01-2003, 08:09 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

"You will never be locked out of any of the towns" .....except during Chapter 6, and (if you have ToSC installed) the quests for the two Mages in Ulgoth's Beard (Shandalar and Mendas). So you might want to carry some extra equipment with you going on the Mages' quests, and also when entering Chapter 6. But speaking personally, I always pack light when I'm about to begin Chapter 6, as there's a lot of good loot there, and I don't want to have to choose what to leave behind.
Old 08-01-2003, 10:15 PM   #6
Senior Frog
Dungeon Master

Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate that.

Oh, and Six...
I always try to pack light. (barring ammo for bows and missile weps) You never know what you'll find in a game the first time you play it.
(That's also the reason I keep stashes) =)