Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2001, 09:50 AM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Yip-pee !!!

Now, Ramon, when Stealthy is back, beware, he is a serious competitor for the title of IW Golden Tongue With Ladies ... (If you don't already know, he is a Scottish - with Spanish roots, the real thing )

Whoohoo! Don't you just love it?!
Oh YAHOOO! Can't wait til he gets back! I knew he was having some trouble a while ago, thanks for the update, LadyZ! As best I can figure out, when he tried switching to cable he had serious hardware and software problems. I think he's been fighting those ever since.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-26-2001, 10:22 AM   #12
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Just for anyone who may be interested in knowing how Stealthy has been doing, he is fine, just having major computer problems. Has been re-installing the whole kit and kaboodle over and over again on his computer. Hopefully he will get it all sorted soon and we will all hear from him again. But he is doing just great otherwise.

Oh good yet bad....

Give him a big hello from me when you next talk to him Wendy.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 09-26-2001, 10:25 AM   #13
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks, Wendy! I am so relieved to know that Stealthy is OK. I have been missing him, but you just never know what is going on in someone's life. Hope we see him soon!

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB
Laughing Hyena
Clan Illuminati

Old 09-26-2001, 12:57 PM   #14
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Hehehe...when I first came to the board, I tried to sweep the lovely LadyZekke off her feet, a difficult task, even though she's only 90 lbs! I remember meeting the skeletal one for the first time and finding out that I had no chance when I was dropped like a hot potato by her!! LOL, man, those were the days, though I'm still a little discomforted at the idea of his swiveling eyesockets!!
Hope he comes back soon, it will be good to see him again!!

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-26-2001, 01:00 PM   #15
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Although I haven't 'met' him yet, he seems like a great guy. Can't wait for him to be able to rejoin the 'gang'! Glad to know he's OK, too.

P.S. - Hello KDogRex! I'm fairly new and haven't 'met' you yet, either!

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Mage extraordinair.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-26-2001, 01:03 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI KDog! Good to see you! LOL, yes those were the days! But you know, I'm enjoying today, too! So, I hope ol' Stealthy gets his bony butt in here and posts soon! Yes, DM, I'm sure you'll like our pal Stealthy, fun fun fun!

Hmmm.. I think I just got the prize for most run-on short post!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-26-2001, 01:06 PM   #17
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Although I haven't 'met' him yet, he seems like a great guy. Can't wait for him to be able to rejoin the 'gang'! Glad to know he's OK, too.

P.S. - Hello KDogRex! I'm fairly new and haven't 'met' you yet, either!

Hail and well met, oh Draconious one! I am the resident silver tongue and bard in these parts, though my absense appears to have given rise to some competition for that role!
*pours Dragon Mage a tall turnip ale and hands it to him, then lights his signature cigarette and drags deeply*
So, what brings you here?

------------------
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-26-2001, 01:09 PM   #18
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HI KDog! Good to see you! LOL, yes those were the days! But you know, I'm enjoying today, too! So, I hope ol' Stealthy gets his bony butt in here and posts soon! Yes, DM, I'm sure you'll like our pal Stealthy, fun fun fun!

Hmmm.. I think I just got the prize for most run-on short post!

CB

*with a huge smile, KDog gives Cloudy a big hug, kissing her ever so gently on the cheek*
Hey there Cloudy!!! How have you been?? It warms my heart to see the day brightened by your presence, or is it your beauty that blinds me so?

------------------
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-26-2001, 01:10 PM   #19
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Hail and well met, oh Draconious one! I am the resident silver tongue and bard in these parts, though my absense appears to have given rise to some competition for that role!
*pours Dragon Mage a tall turnip ale and hands it to him, then lights his signature cigarette and drags deeply*
So, what brings you here?
Well met, indeed! (however, 'he' is a 'she' .)
What brings me here is a chance to get away from the everyday insanity and enjoy some other forms of insanity!
And 'silver-tongued bard', eh? And if by competition, you might just mean Ramon^3, you would be correct! Only, I believe he's been called the 'silver-tongued DEVIL' lately by several of us, so your status as 'bard' may be intact.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Mage extraordinair.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-26-2001, 01:17 PM   #20
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Well met, indeed! (however, 'he' is a 'she' .)
What brings me here is a chance to get away from the everyday insanity and enjoy some other forms of insanity!
And 'silver-tongued bard', eh? And if by competition, you might just mean Ramon^3, you would be correct! Only, I believe he's been called the 'silver-tongued DEVIL' lately by several of us, so your status as 'bard' may be intact.

**looks over the rims of his glasses at her now obvious femenimity, wondering how he could have possibly missed another spectacular shining light in his life. Shrugging, he dismisses it "Damn Internet, you can never tell if they're male or female until they tell you..." and smiles at Dragon Mage ruefully**

Can you forgive my mistake, my dear? The only thing larger than the foot in my mouth is the desire to make your aquaintance, truly!!
**drops to one knee, eyes averted, then peeking up to see if he will be forgiven by the radiant beauty in front of him**

------------------
I AM the bard eternal