Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2002, 09:59 AM   #71
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (She turns Gold Top about again and surs toward the city) "All right, TAO." (As they enter the city, she heads directly for the tavern where she was held hostage.)

[ 04-26-2002, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 04-26-2002, 11:33 AM   #72
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The Barkeeper sees and recognizes the lady that just came into the tavern as the slave girl that had escaped. Now she had friends with her! He looked about, but saw no means of escpape, and so nervously figited with a bottle he was dusting off, trying not to drop it out of his shaking fingers.

OOC>>Is that enough set-up???
Old 04-26-2002, 11:44 AM   #73
TAOWolf
White Dragon

As she steps into the tavern, she immediately notices the looks the barkeep is giving Gala, and raises an eyebrow pulling back the hood of her cloak, her eyes glowing a faint amber/silver as she leans against the doorpost, pulling off one glove, and leaning casually on her staff.

~I will let Gala handle this~ She chuckles to herself, and waits just in case Gala will need her.......
Old 04-26-2002, 12:21 PM   #74
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison enters the bar behind TAO and moves off to one side. He then concentrates on the barkeep, probing his thoughts for any answers he might try to withhold.

Skrith (my pseudo-dragon) turns invisible and flies up to the ceiling of the bar, coming to rest on one of the rafters.

[ 04-26-2002, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 04-26-2002, 01:36 PM   #75
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Strides over to the bar, grabs the bartender by the front of his shirt and pulls him halfway across the bar) "You there! Is Britomart anywhere around here? Answer true, or I shall know and it shall be the worse for you." (Holds her knife to his throat)
Old 04-26-2002, 01:41 PM   #76
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The barkeep whimpers and you can smell urine...

"N.nn..nnn..oo.oo...milady...she..she...went out for the d.d.d.day"
Old 04-26-2002, 02:36 PM   #77
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Flings him back across the bar) "I shall search the building, fool, and come back for you if I find her." (She storms down the hall and into the room where she was held hostage. Surprisingly enough, she finds another woman, an elf, bound there on the same bed. She is naked, bruised, and bloody.) "What in Torm's name?" (She unties the woman.) "Who are you, and why are you bound?"

TAI'QUILLA (She weeps) "Are you come to rescue me, then? I was on my way to my wedding, when a group of men came charging down the street, led by a huge woman. They knocked me down and all my attendants, and then stripped us. My friends were raped and killed, but the woman said, 'This one is too pretty for that. She shall fetch a fine price,' She bound me and threw me over her horse and brought me here. I do not know what to do,"

GALADRIA(Throws her a cloak from the press) "Well, get dressed and run to the Temple at the end of town and tell the Prioress that I sent you. They'll look after you. Britomart! What have you been up to?"
Old 04-26-2002, 03:22 PM   #78
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

While the paladin lady was downstairs finding out what was going on, Raymond stayed close to TAO. He was scared of the two men and figured they had their doubts about him, as well. The lady-druid was the only one now that he had in the world, now that Isaura had abandoned him. It was just as well. She would have never been happy with him and the curse. He looked over at the barkeep that had sat down at a table, being watched by the paladin guy. He looked like he was up to something. The smell of urine was fresh on him, and at that, Raymond chuckled. Everybody turned to see what he was laughing at, and when they perceived it was the fact that the poor old man wet himself after Galadria had got ahold of him, they joined in...which in turn made the barkeep sink deeper into his chair, with a crimson and buring face of shame.

OOC>>>What Raymond sees is the barkeep peering out the window,,almost as if he were expecting to see something. Others can notice this too, if they pay attention.

[ 04-26-2002, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 04-26-2002, 03:47 PM   #79
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (She runs to the window to wee what the old man is staring at.)

[ 04-26-2002, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 04-26-2002, 04:43 PM   #80
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison sends Skrith outside and instructs him to scout the road in the direction the barkeep is staring. He then pulls some components out of his pouch and quickly casts a spell. He starts to fade from view as the Invisibility spell takes effect. Just before he disappears completely, he takes a step towards the barkeep, rubbing his hands together. However, as soon as he completely disappears, Addison quickly turns and steps quietly out through the front door to prepare an appropriate "Welcome" for the expected guests.

OOC> I am still using my ESP on the barkeep to try to find out exactly WHO is coming - and how many. I'm hoping my little deception will make him even more nervous and increase his anxiousness for the arrival of the "cavalry". I'm also hoping he will inadvertantly reveal even more information this way.

I also assume that TAO will be able to hear me walk by (if the floor is wooden). If the floor is stone, I will whisper "I'm outside" as I pass her.
Closed Thread