Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2002, 12:10 PM   #1
Tiamat
Banned User

Welcome to here!
Here are some of my creations!

Leo-Iarn (standard is a barbarian)
Hp: 212
Attacks: Fists, 'Wind' weapon.
Description: A Leo-Iarn is a 8 foot tall lion that is golden-light brown in color. They stand on 2 legs, and have blue angelic wings of standard size from their backs. They usually wear a Blessed Chain +2, and carry a 'wind' weapon (usually a halberd) of +3 or +4 enchantment. They are lawful good, and noble.
Spells: At Will: circle of protection against evil, restoration, remove curse, dispell magic, detect magic, detect evil, cure light wounds, haste,plane shift; 4/day cure critical wounds, holy smite improved invisibility

Fallen Leo-Iarn
Hp: 220 (as standard fallen Leo-Iarn)
Attacks: Claws, 'Corrupted' weapon
Description: Fallen Leo-Iarns are Leo-Iarns that have bein slain or corrupted by the Great Fallen Emperor Of the Dark Leo-Iarn, the leader of the Fallen. The fallen ones are 8 feet tall, have black batwings instead of blue angelic ones, and have clawed paws. They are of a dark greyish color, and wield +4 'corrupted' weapons (usually what they used in 'life'. They wear +3 corrupted chain and have blood red eyes and are Chaotic Evil.
Spells: At Will: Detect good, produce flame, planeshift, circle of protection against good, improved invisibility, dispell magic, unholy blight poison; 5/day FlameStrike, meteor swarm, implosion

The Great Fallen Emperor
Hp: 6000
Attacks: Energy Attacks (like in dbz)
Description: The Great Emperor is the undisputed leader of the Fallen Leo-Iarn.He sits in his gigantic throne (he himself is well over 300 feet tall) and casts his energy fury at any that oppose him. He is a dark brown color with blood red eyes. He and his rival, The Benevolent King (the good Leo-Iarn leader) will fight continually in a battle known as the Ever War. The Great Emperor 'corrupts' any Leo-Iarn captured and turns them against their companions. This is a permanent change and cannot be dispelled. He also is floating in his throne in most cases and can rush fast.
Spells: At Will: Implosion, detect good, dispell magic, flamestrike, teleport with out error, plane shift, energy blades, unholy blight, power word kill, power word stun, abi dalzims horrid wilting, true sight, chaos, corrupt creature, create entity, energy drain, poison, meteor swarm, chain lightning, spell trap, sword rain (+2 swords) firestorm, animate dead, fireball, spell immunity; 1/year wish

More coming!
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 02:51 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

Very cool Monsters Tiamat. I hope i never run into these things though.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 07:37 PM   #3
Tiamat
Banned User

Tanx!
Old 04-27-2002, 11:00 AM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

By the way, could i ever borrow these creatures for Campaigns or somethin.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 12:06 PM   #5
Tiamat
Banned User

If I join I be my choice of em k?
Old 04-28-2002, 08:04 AM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:The Great Fallen Emperor
Hp: 6000
Attacks: Energy Attacks (like in dbz) Unquote

The "Energy Attacks" In DBZ should be properly refered to as Kaiodans... or Dans no Kaio... or Kai Dans... basically Blasts of Kai... or Kai Blasts if you will... the "energy" and "power" level thing is all a bunch of poorley dubbed nonsense, in reality, Kai is what fules the fighters, it is the shinto fighting spirit that is summoned by sumo wrestlers if you ever watch them fight... Back in the day fighting matches in Japan would take up to 4 hours to start off while the fighters focus their own energy before the fight... then the fights would take days, sometimes, to complete. Today it is done alot more efficiently... with like a 2 minute charge time and a basic rush... you rarley even see charge time occur in Ninjitsu fighting or any other japanese martial art for that matter.. that is completley understandable as for the real fact that fights don't take forever to just begin but usually just randomly come up in a modern world...

What is interesting is the whole "life devotion" thing has gone down too... In DBZ, the characters are so strong that when they charge their Kai it litterally erupts from their bodies in a visual flame... it's not just some hidden energy from wtihin... it pours out of them like they have an unlimited supply, they can then concentrate this energy into a small (or large) ball and chuck it in any direction they want just by thinking about it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] and that is what a DBZ "energy Attack" or Kai Dan is...

oh and by the way, My level 200 ranger could smite your fallen emporer like... something smitable... Infact my ranger at level 110 probably could've done it... I've killed a monster with 19000 HP in less than 5 minutes and just 3 pulls of a trigger

Perhaps I should introduce my character and his weapons...

I)eathkiller- Level 200 Android Ranger. Techniques: none, Magic: none, HP: 56000, STR: 8765, DEX: 9700 CON: 2800 INT: 0 WIS: 0 Char: 10000

Weapon of choice: SS Rank Spread Needle+99 on all +180% on dark... It is earned after completing a quest which makes your level switch back to level 1, from there you must beat the game, in the HARDEST DIFFICULTY, and pass through 43 levels of madness and 9 bosses, after accomplishing this (IN UNDER 7 HOURS OF TIME) alone, or with 3 freinds, you can earn any weapon in the game +99 with any % to any racial group you want [img]tongue.gif[/img] it is an energy crossbow from the future with photon arrows, it shoots about 17 of them per round and the trigger can be pulled 3 times a second, then it has a 1 second recharge time

So let's say I fought your
The Great Fallen Emperor

First I'd attack with my Dex which cannot miss, if your Emperor tried to Dodge he would only be struck by one of my many many countless arrows that launch from my spread needle crossbow Each needle would deal approximatley 4000 damage per hit... If I had a mag with me, such as.... My Weakest mag, a level 45 Tapas with 40 STR to POW and 5 DEF to EVP, I would be able to deal 5000 damage per arrow fired, and if I had Haste, or Shifta cast that would be abotu 10000 damage per round and umm yeah...

another idea would be to go easy on you and use a meelee weapon without a mag... ok... Double Light Saber S Rank. It glows white hot and deals 8000 damage 3 times in a row to dark without any damage even being rolled.... :/

ok lets say I then used somehting weaker... ok umm... Heaven Punnisher... ok Heaven punnisher can't miss.. deals 700 damage and fires as many times per round as you can pull the freakin' trigger! Disadvantages: It can only be used every other 2 hours... so you can use it for 2 hours then you cant for 2... kind of weird... it's attacks also are based on time, hence suprpass time.... hence if i struck your guy now i'd be striking his past self as well... hence you'd multiply 700 by every secon which he was alive in my plain of existance.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ok lets say I use My burning spear... no that's too strong... Samba Maracas... .that'd be 600 damage X9... and then after a 2 second charge I'd fire again and you'd be dead... ok umm...

If i just PUNCHED you... that'd be 280 damage.. I can do a punch kick kick combo... and then let you hit me back... I suppose [img]tongue.gif[/img]

At least i wouldnt be able to cast spells, but if you kai blasted me while my mag was out he'd probably return the favor with a photon blast which would either mak eme stronger or take away your ability to cast magic OR damage you until only 1/4 of your hp is left over [img]tongue.gif[/img]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:29 PM   #7
Tiamat
Banned User

Death, this is a FANTASY based forum. Bringing even a AK-47 would be considered uber as it is instant death to the sword and shield wielding monsters. You wanna fight Rokko? Hes a Rifter (dimensional traveller) that can use magic and weapons like his Zybranian Cut-blade (like cloud's sword from FF7 except a teensy bit narrower) and his grenade launcher/flame flare gun.
Old 04-29-2002, 10:05 PM   #8
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Death, this is a FANTASY based forum. Bringing even a AK-47 would be considered uber as it is instant death to the sword and shield wielding monsters. You wanna fight Rokko? Hes a Rifter (dimensional traveller) that can use magic and weapons like his Zybranian Cut-blade (like cloud's sword from FF7 except a teensy bit narrower) and his grenade launcher/flame flare gun.
I would just like to point out that Tiamet is complaining about an Uber Character...I can sign off now, I've offically read everything now...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 03:27 AM   #9
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Is this Tiamat, or someone whos hacked his account ??
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 11:58 PM   #10
Tiamat
Banned User

Its like if you used WingZero against Demogorgon....... too easily won..... though I like Epyon...... Btw,,wingzero is from Gundam.