Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2002, 11:23 PM   #1
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Wow, I've never done this, but:
TAO, Galadria, Blandamour, Surly, and other folks are helping Raymond and Isaura.
Legolas is searching for Sorsha and Rrang.
Sorsha has fond out that her real name is Elena, and has become a cleric with a powerful amulet.
Britomart is out doing something nefarious that Galadria won't tell me about.
Eliza is dead, poor little thing
Bazguul is presumibly still plotting against the group, and I can't figure out what Dalben is up to. Any way, we're still hanging in there, though the Times are still Hazardous.

[ 03-24-2002, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 03-25-2002, 11:24 AM   #2
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Great job, Attalus

IC>>>
Sorsha

Feeling a wave of comfort wash over her uneasiness, she smiles, briefly fingering the intricately carved pendant of the amulet ~ How pretty this is... ~ Walking on, she spies a lump in the distance ~ Follow me; I can lead the way. ~ She approaches the figure, stooping on surprisingly unwilling legs ~ A wounded rabbit... ~ Her right hand reaches out, almost touching its bloodied fur... ~ Leave it alone. ~ She half-gasps ~ We have far more important things to do, and you are unsafe... I can only protect you so much.

Closing her eyes, she shakes her head, ignoring the soft whimper of the creature ~ Follow what it says. ~ She clenches her fists and strides on, a determined expression on her face.

Alain

What would Dalben do in a situation like this? ~ Finally pausing, he stares into the horizon ~ He will not go to Elena... he has promised me that, at least. ~ Blinking his eyes once ~ Why should I trust a decrepit old fool at his words? ~ The horse shuffles on its feet, neighing softly ~ "Hush now." ~ Yet he keeps his word. ~ Overhead, the sky begins to darken and he sighs ~ Perhaps it would be better to return to Cedric... that is after all, surely her final destination. ~ Lowering himself from the horse.

Tomorrow then... ~ His last thoughts as he drifts off to sleep.

Cedric

"Why are you here, Dalben?" ~ Recovering from his shock, he manages to find his tongue once more ~ "What do you want?" ~ Hands instinctively moving to the hilts of his famous blades.

Dalben

"Don't be ridiculous, Cedric." ~ He scoffs contemptuously, his eyes piercing the king's unwaveringly ~ "If I'd wanted to kill you, I'd have done so years ago." ~ Stroking his beard calmly ~ "Yes, you realise that now, don't you?" ~ He takes a step forward, studying Cedric's expression curiously ~ "Are you happy?"

Cedric

"What kind of nonsense are you mumbling about, man?" ~ In a forced attempt to regain his composure ~ "Of course I am happy! I am the ruler of this realm! I have power, fame, wealth..." ~ Forcing a renewed spirit as the nagging doubt returns to haunt him ~ "Why would I not be happy?" ~ Stiffening as he hears a crow cackling maniacally in the distance ~ A bad omen... ~ "Well?!" ~ His grating voice echoing his irritation.

Dalben

"There will always be someone after all that you possess." ~ He shrugs his shoulders ~ "That is why I ask if you are happy... it seems you have mastered the art of contentment, and I must congratulate you on that..."

Cedric

"My liege! Bad news..." ~ He snaps into attention, whipping around to face the terrified messenger ~ "What is it?" ~ "The princess..." ~ "What about her?!" ~ His voice taut ~ "...dead..."

"NOOOO!!!!" ~ The roar echoes down the hallway, reverberating in the entire castle...

[ 03-25-2002, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 03-25-2002, 01:57 PM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (She awaits TAO's end to ministering to Raymond, and wants to ask her if she can tell her anything about her sister by divination of her ring. She had worn it often, so her vibrations should be strongly attuned to it.)

BRITOMART(She alertly enters a seedy tavern that a questionible acquaintance of hers had told her of. She orders a drink from the bartender but doesn't touch it, and waits until the bartender is alone, then whispers to him, "I would speak to Bazguul. Can you get word to him? Tell him that the Lady Britomart, late of Tarashia, has important news for him."
Old 03-25-2002, 02:04 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The bartender goes pale in the face for a brief moment, then looks around suspiciously. When he is satisfied that nobody is listening, he says in a soft, nervous tone...

"Y-y-y-es...o-of c-c-course! I shall get word to h-him."

Then, the bartender runs back to the kitchens.
Old 03-25-2002, 02:18 PM   #5
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

BRITOMART (Satisfied, she continued to nurse her drink. A clear head would be essential, now, but what the hell, what game worth playing didn't involve some risk?)
Old 03-25-2002, 02:26 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For Britomart:

The bartender returns with a younger guy that was put in charge of manning the tavern. The bartender wordlessly waves you on to follow him through the door. As you keep in step behind him, you notice the dimmly lit corridor seems to be decending gradually. It also becomes more chilly as you go down and you assume that you are actually underground. Candlelight leads the way as you approach a heavy barred steel door. The Bartender knocks on the door three times, waits for a second, then knocks two more times. The door glows and cracks open. A smokey mist escapes the door as it stands ajar. The bartender makes a motion for you to enter, as he obviously has no desire to go any further. On the other end of the room, you hear nothing but can see light.
Old 03-25-2002, 03:49 PM   #7
Legolas
Jack Burton

Rrang

Limping and weary, he had finally caught up with smellsnice. She was still a little while ahead, but at least he had her in sight now.
Rrang knew he could finally get a night's rest this night, as long as he woke up in time to follow the cub. He had no hurry, she was under his protection now. Rrang could really use the time to rest and feed, and his ankle needed time to heal. But he'd caught up with her. Legolas would be proud.
Old 03-25-2002, 06:37 PM   #8
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

BRITOMART (She goes boldly in, her hand never straying far from her sword hilt. She walks directly toward the light, peering intently around her.) "Bazguul? Are you here? I am Britomart, and a mutual friend told me that you might be very interested in some information that I know."
Old 03-25-2002, 06:47 PM   #9
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She reaches up and touches the amulet bracer around her neck with an ungloved hand, the runes carved into her hand, glowing a bright silver, matching her eyes...

~the leaves begin to swirl around her, obscuring her from Raymond's view....as the leaves settle down, a huge beautiful silver wolf with amber eyes is staring at him, wearing the bracer around its neck~

A voice that sounds like the woman whispers in his mind, "not all shape-shifters are like the one you encountered, young pup...and some are worse".......
Old 03-26-2002, 09:15 AM   #10
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He becomes bored watching TAO stooping over the boy's body, so he focusses on Galadria and sees her holding the ring. He takes it and frowns) "Why, Galadria, this is the ring that the soldiers of the Order wear when they have taken their oath to defend the right and the good. How did you get that one, for the knights never wear them?"
Closed Thread