Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2002, 12:17 PM   #1
Deathbringer

ok get this, my mum was talking to her sisters and my grandmother today over webcam. They started talking about thier old house, and how spooky it was. Then my mother asked who the old lady was, that used to read her bed-time stories at night when she was 3-4 years old. The rest of my family looked puzzled. Mum went on to talk about the lady who used to come in her bedroom at night and read her stories until she fell asleep. My family didn't have a clue what my mother was talking about.
Anyway, my aunty went and looked up the history of the old house and apparently a elderly women died while giving birth in that house. (Don't ask me how an elderly women can get pregnant.)
She also found out that the family that lived in there after, also had a child and that child also recalls someone reading him bed-time stories.
Freaky huh?

I have another one that is a little more disturbing, my other aunty really does believe that she can telepathically talk to her pet cat. hehe.

[ 07-04-2002, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 07-04-2002, 12:48 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ghosts exist and I've had just enough experiances with them that I can very easily say they exist.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-04-2002, 12:57 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yeah I've seen severed limbs walking about around the mine feilds late at night... I also occasionally see a ball of light pass through a wall or a door of the house i live in. I just make nothing of shadows and light, though when you bend your mind to belive that something else exists where you are actually seeing an illusion you create that thing and it simply exists.

Memory is also the least dependable source of information... anyway...

Kudos to anyone who'se had bedtime stories read to them while they drift off to sleep at night by a ghost... >_>

I guess your mom can say that talk about ghosts litterally put her to sleep...
Old 07-04-2002, 01:13 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I believe that ghosts and spirits MIGHT exist. Though possibly in a quite different form than the one that we currently imagine them to exist in. I've also had an experience which MIGHT be caused either by insanity, or by a ghost or spirit.
Old 07-04-2002, 01:36 PM   #5
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Yeh, you think your sooo good cuz uve seen dead people, well ive seen summit much much much worse................I SEE LIVING PEOPLE!?!!?!?!
and ive seen dead people......in coffins.ghosts mite exist cuz as a semi christian im supposed to believe in afterlife n all that but i dont rele get it.if god loves everyone the same why do christians believe only they can get into heaven.thats why am a semi christian i believe in god but i think if theres a heaven everybody goes there....or hell.
Felix

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2002, 01:51 PM   #6
WillowIX
Apophis

Ghosts IŽm not so sure about but visit my mom and youŽll meet a real live dragon, lmao!
Old 07-04-2002, 01:57 PM   #7
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

ROTFLMAO!?!?!?!!

Felix

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2002, 02:02 PM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

Naah, IŽm not joking!!! Maybe IŽll start adding and take entrance fees... I really could use the extra money, lol. Hmmm, IŽll have to think on that I while...
Old 07-04-2002, 03:03 PM   #9
Sir Goulum
John Locke

They hopefully exist! They are too cool not to exist.
Old 07-04-2002, 03:46 PM   #10
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I captured some of em, i keep em in little jars in my fridge. I'm thinking about eating em on a special occasion ! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]