Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2002, 09:03 PM   #1
Moni

First off: Nice to see you!

Important News: You need to save your sig pic to your hard drive and send it to Bokken! He;s offered to host the sigs I won't be able to soon.
I am getting rid of AOL asap and the page is going with it.

I'll look up a post from him and link to it here so that you can get his e-mail addie (I don't want to just post his addie outright) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2002, 09:05 PM   #2
Moni

Here You Go!
4th post from the bottom. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2002, 09:09 PM   #3
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Here You Go!
4th post from the bottom. [img]smile.gif[/img]
im not sure i know how but ill certainly try
Old 09-14-2002, 09:13 PM   #4
Moni

Just right-click on it and choose "Save Image As". you can save it to your hard drive and e-mail it as an attachment.
If you want me to send it to him and send him your e-mail addie to notify you if the new url I can do that too.

Old 09-14-2002, 09:20 PM   #5
Moni

I went ahead and sent it...told him he might be getting it from the both of us or just me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm taking off...too much beef tonight and I am losing a fight to get under my blankets for a nap LOL.
Nice to see you again!
Take Care!

Old 09-14-2002, 09:29 PM   #6
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

cheers moni nice to see you too
Old 09-15-2002, 12:00 AM   #7
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Too much beef? You people are damn insane!

Took care of the sig btw.
Oh and Moni, although I do not at all mind doing this, if you want access to the server so you can edit, add, delete etc etc just let me know and I'll give you the password.
Old 09-15-2002, 03:00 PM   #8
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
Too much beef? You people are damn insane!

Took care of the sig btw.
Oh and Moni, although I do not at all mind doing this, if you want access to the server so you can edit, add, delete etc etc just let me know and I'll give you the password.
You are far too kind! I wouldn't dare ask but thank you so much for the offer!
I did look at the list a few minutes ago and saw all the sigs that I know are being used except for Lady Avalon's. I know she knows I am getting rid of AOL because we corresponded through e-mails. Has she not contacted you yet? I haven't seen her post recently so I don't know if she is still using the sigf on my page...is something I'll have to look into I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You are a sweetheart, Bokken!
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2002, 02:25 AM   #9
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
You are far too kind! I wouldn't dare ask but thank you so much for the offer!
I did look at the list a few minutes ago and saw all the sigs that I know are being used except for Lady Avalon's. I know she knows I am getting rid of AOL because we corresponded through e-mails. Has she not contacted you yet? I haven't seen her post recently so I don't know if she is still using the sigf on my page...is something I'll have to look into I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You are a sweetheart, Bokken!
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
I'll send you a PM with the details Moni that way you can also have access to it any time you wish to.
And no, the only person that has ever contacted me is yourself...hehe
Old 09-16-2002, 02:29 AM   #10
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
I went ahead and sent it...told him he might be getting it from the both of us or just me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm taking off...too much beef tonight and I am losing a fight to get under my blankets for a nap LOL.
Nice to see you again!
Take Care!
And Moni, don't know if you remember me, but nice to see you again, also...