Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2002, 12:00 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I figured out that you cannot control your entire party
So it's better to play as a cleric or mage? Because they are more micromanaged. max how many henchmen you can have*
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 12:15 PM   #2
Lord Shield

playing as a fighter with rogue level was excellent. The Druid was good. Now I'm playing rogue with a couple of fighter levels LOL!!

and each time I take along the barbarian

The spellcasting henchmen are idiots and do things like cast fire spells at fire creatures - DUH!!!
Old 07-23-2002, 01:25 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

you can have a max of 4 in your party for a mage (1 familiar, 1 summon, 1 hireling)

[ 07-23-2002, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 07-23-2002, 02:21 PM   #4
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

What does mean "playing as a fighter with rogue level"? sorry I didnt understand. If I play as a fighter can I still lockpick remove traps? (which are necessary)

about npc's, it sounds good to play as a cleric or mage and have fighter npcs. what about thief ones?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Old 07-23-2002, 02:34 PM   #5
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I have a Paladin with 8 Remove Traps skill p points. With Sharwyn, had no troubles. Paladins don't need summonings or animal familiars. We just mow 'em down.
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 02:57 PM   #6
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

what about picklock? its sounds a good idea to got a fighter/thief hire a cleric and barbaian