Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2003, 03:51 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I read this last night:
Quote:
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

"Bow to the Meow"

posted July 13, 2003 11:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, it was weird! I came in to check the site and nothing loaded. CNN Didn't load, no site did. So I reset the cable modem, and it was fine.

Ah well, as long as we're ok now. I'm gonna set up the NWN mod tomorrow btw... Should be fun!

--------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Gaming Webmaster
Ziroc if this is right and the NWN Undermountain is on tonight. Could you please turn it on At or just before 8:00 tonight atlantic time so us working stiffs can catch a few hours in the mountain before midnight. PRETTY PLEASE!!! Thanks, the Blade salutes you

[ 07-14-2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 07-14-2003, 09:42 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

It's now 9:30 and Ziroc has not read this so forget it for tonight again.
I'm tired of waiting! with over 300 on line MODs I'm going hunting solong guys!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2003, 07:23 AM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, EfU DID go on some time either VERY late last night or early this morning (Tuesday the 15th / 6:20 CST) - unfortunately I was at work when I saw it online and I don't have SoU/NWN installed on my work machine. I must have just caught it online before it went down.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

[ 07-15-2003, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 08:18 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

it was up for a while this morning, did some preliminary searching around for updates on lvl one, but no time to really get into it before it went down. Catch it up later, i will, have the need to run my assassin, shadow dancer in there for a while. Hide in plain sight is a must for any aspiring assassin
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 10:21 AM   #5
StigTC

Ah, I see I'm not the only one who have discovered the awesome might of the Rogue/Shadowdancer/Assassin.

Still need to take him for a test run on the server though.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 09:21 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

What should I believe? Ziroc's thread that is found here, in the NWN forum and in GenCon, or this thing?

Sometimes, they are not congruent. ¿Que hago, entonces?