Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2002, 03:57 AM   #1
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Is it just me or from viewing the trailer could episode 2 be worse than episode 1?
Old 03-17-2002, 04:35 AM   #2
Campino

I'm affraid i have to agree with you.I've seen some footage,and i wasn't particularly fond of it.Let's hope the entire movie is better.
Part 1 was good imho,but i had to get used to it after seeing parts 4,5 and 6.Took some time.
Old 03-17-2002, 09:25 PM   #3
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Campino,

Yes I would have to agree somewhat with your assesment. The first time was a quite a shock and the second time it did seem a little better. I will have to watch it again to judge the further affect.

Lord Killjoy
Old 03-18-2002, 03:06 AM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well I've only seen the love trailer (which most people say is the worst - very Days of Our Lives ), and I think it looks cool [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Very stylish, very George .

And I liked The Phantom Menace! Okay Jar Jar was a buffoon, and little Ani was a little annoying at times, but I think people have over the years made the originals into something they're not. Now I LOVE ANH, ESB and ROTJ (heh, true fan here ), but in so many departments, the same departments that people critised TPM about - acting, stylised scripts etc, they were not so great. Overall vision, storyline etc they were amazing, and I think when we have the whole prequel trilogy finished we'll say the same thing.
Old 03-18-2002, 04:38 AM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

<font color="cyan">Episode 1 was good.....the characters might not have been what most people like, but hey, some aliens are like that!!!

And episode 2 I'm sure will be good also! How do you think those two guys that started queing ages ago (someone posted about it) are doing?

P.S - I thought the trailer looked quite good!!!</font>
Old 03-21-2002, 04:05 AM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

I'm not going to say anything about it until I see the movie, watching the trailers I get very mixed feelings, I hate Anakin (whiney maggot), but Obi Wan looks very cool.

I just can't wait to see it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 12:56 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<Font color=skyblue>
!!! I don't think you have seen the newest trailer, then!!!
The last one I saw was so full of action tht I was screaming for the movie to hurry and be released! It is the trailer where Anakin jumps out of the car that is flying at the beginning. Tbe end of that trailer is so awsome I keep having to go back and see it one more time!
This one will certainly be more action-packed than the previous...</font>
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 01:20 PM   #8
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<Font color=skyblue>
This one will certainly be more action-packed than the previous...</font>
<font color="gold">Really?
I've always heard the exact opposite, that it would be worse then Episode 1 because it contained too little action and too much romance.
???</font>

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 03:00 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>Well, there is one trailer that is all romance-based. That is not to say that the movie is like that. I saw the most recent trailer that is on movies.go.com (I think) and it had no romance at all in the entire thing. It was all action. ALOT of action. The kick-ass and don't even bother to tke names kinda action! If you have not seen this newest trailer...er...see it!</font>
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 03:09 PM   #10
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

So tell us, <font color="cyan">Larry</font>, what do you think of the latest Episode 2 trailer?