Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2003, 04:51 AM   #1
atruecrow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This may contain some slight spoilers about Saradush
I can't seem to find a way to leave Saradush. One thing odd I noticed is that when I killed Gromnir, Melissan did not show up, hence no conversation. I've gone back to the pocket plane, but when I walk through the door, I just re-arrive where I left in Saradush. I have completed all side quests that I know of as well (Healing the kids father, finding Lazarus' spellbook, helping the elves, and saving mateo from kiser Jhaeri). Is this a bug or do I have to do something to have my final conversation with Melissan? I even went up to Gromnir's level again and summonned him and defeated him again. Is there a way to summon Melissan?

Thanks!
~atruecrow
Old 06-04-2003, 05:30 AM   #2
Raistlin Majere
Ra

there might be a way to CLUA her in, but i would just suggest installing the latest official patch+baldurdash patch. if it still wont work, ask someone for the correct CLUA code.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 12:15 PM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

It's quite possible that Melissan's appearance is indeed bugged--I believe Kevin Dorner is writing a fix into the next version of BaldurDash. But another solution might be to cast True Sight: Melissan won't show up until ALL of Gromnir's goons are dead, and you might just have a Panicked, Invisible Thief running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
Old 06-04-2003, 05:24 PM   #4
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

Yea I agree with Six that happened to me once where i killed gromnir but that stupid theif was running around invisible so i decided to fight the battle over again and then same thng happened but i figured outthat i had never killed the theif who killed my Sarevok.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:56 AM   #5
atruecrow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for all the advice. After walking all over saradush casting 'true sight' with any one of my spellcasters that could, I ended up summoning Melissan useing the CLUA createCreature("Mel01"). This worked. I have no idea what happened, but this worked, and I am now at Watcher's Keep. Thanks for all the ideas and help!!!!!!

~ a true crow
Old 06-05-2003, 06:11 AM   #6
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
It's quite possible that Melissan's appearance is indeed bugged--I believe Kevin Dorner is writing a fix into the next version of BaldurDash. But another solution might be to cast True Sight: Melissan won't show up until ALL of Gromnir's goons are dead, and you might just have a Panicked, Invisible Thief running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
Yup, happened to me once as well... Found the thief in the end one floor down, in fact.
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote