Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2002, 10:34 PM   #1
JonnyW
Welcomed New User

I tell you one thing... never had a game do this before...

That romance with Aerie, oh, that was cool. Everything was awesome, well. until she got all fussy and started the "your going to fast" b.s.

After all that happened, flame me if you will, but it really did upset me to realize that Aerie and my character weren't gonna be together anymore. Well, maybee not upset, but that who "your going to fast" b.s. was LAME. lol

Anybody know a way to mend that relationship back together again in game (and get back to gettin funky with Aerie)?

I heard something about "scripts" that can let you change what happens... Anybody know how they work? If I could change some things around... *evil laugh*

Thxs!
JW
JonnyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 12:22 AM   #2
jcompton
Elminster

The Aerie romance doesn't have the most satisfying conclusion in SOA but things change in TOB, she's much more, uh, open.
Old 06-05-2002, 03:36 AM   #3
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

When given the option, you shouldnt have taking the offer of sleeping with her. Take it slow, and when shes under your thrall, ABUSE HER muhahahahaah.... Really, shes the non-sexual type (maybe quayle couldnt keep her hands off of her....)
Old 06-09-2002, 12:32 AM   #4
JonnyW
Welcomed New User

Well.... If she aint gonna put out, she can just get out.

hehe, im trying the romance with Viccy now... hope I don't screw things up then.

hehehe, im evil by nature

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

JW
JonnyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 07:42 AM   #5
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
hehehe, im evil by nature
I hope your evil nature came packed with a +100% whine-resistance cuz from what I've heard, viccy's even worse then Aerie .....
Old 06-09-2002, 07:51 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

No You heard wrong... she Whines NOWHERE NEAR as much as aerie.. I dont have a problem with either of them particualarly... But I like Viconia better [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote