Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2004, 10:05 AM   #81
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Heh, 3rd and final.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
And, yes, Dave, it is pick on homo day! How'd you know?!
Heh, I guess I’m telepathetic. What can I say? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
I'd get involved in this thread, but it's far to complicated.
Its only as complicated as you make it chief

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
A Gay man from Sydney ...No way! youre kidding! that is soooooo rare

So you work for the TAB ... I'm so glad that my money pays for your time on Ironworks

C'mon tell me, those trots at Harold park... How fixed are they?
[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Good post Wellard. SMARTA$$. There are no gay men in Sydney, it’s all a big myth… SHHH…

So you’re the one who is single-handidly paying for my salary? Cool, thanks man

As for Harold Park trots… well… if I told you I would have to kill you. Would you like me to divulge anyway? MWHAHAAHAH.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I want to know how the betting's going on the election. I heard on the radio the other day that the TAB are the best election callers because people bet on who they think will win rather than who the want to win... so come on. Should I still care?
Actually, that’s a good point. Ill try to find out some info and see whose in the lead. Im assuming that it would be pretty even between liberal and labour (as usual) but quite frankly they should all burn in hell for passing that bill that says I cant get married. DIE POLITICIAN DIE.

And with politics, does ANYONE really care? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2004, 10:11 AM   #82
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
It's a well-known fact that gay men have no taste whatsoever.
Mel, I didnt know THAT many gay men had hit on you! (lol sorry couldnt help myself )
[/QUOTE]Hahaha, touché. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Gay men never hit on me though, usually they just try to make stinging smart-ass comments while flapping their hands about limply.
But it reminds me of when I first saw one of my exes; I thought "hmmmm, nice-looking guy - too bad he's gay". We were in a relationship for several years, but now I start to wonder again... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2004, 10:17 AM   #83
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Reply #2

quote:
It's a well-known fact that gay men have no taste whatsoever.
Mel, I didnt know THAT many gay men had hit on you! (lol sorry couldnt help myself )

[/QUOTE]rofl, ooooo.....harsh

yes, you two seem to be getting on like a house on fire, nothing like a gay dude to show us how to deal with the ladies

and this comment leads me onto some other thoughts....we were discussing not long ago with my cousins, why it is (if it is) that a guy can't be as good friends with a girl as with another guy. And we ascertained that the reason is that with girls, guys always BEHAVE. I mean even if they are totally relaxed, they behave a bit differently. My cousin put it wonderfully: he gets on fine with his female friends but he wouldn't fart in front of them, whereas he has no qualms about doing so in front of us: that about sums it up. Gay men probably don't behave differently with women, and that's probably why they can get on better. What a little psychologist I am. Aelia Jusa would be proud or something.

[ 09-09-2004, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-09-2004, 10:26 AM   #84
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
rofl, ooooo.....harsh

yes, you two seem to be getting on like a house on fire, nothing like a gay dude to show us how to deal with the ladies [/QB]
LoL to be honest, my straight friends have never had more luck with the girls since I came out. But this could also be that they are afraid of being labelled gay themselves lol.

~off topic~ (like the majority of this thread) A friend has just recently nicknamed me "bitchpie". What on earth could have provoked his mind to such a creative, yet disturbing, nickname for myself.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:26 AM   #85
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Mel, I don't think I've seen you talk to anyone in this forum as much as you are now. Thrown off by straight people eh?
It is true I am picky about whom I talk to. The fact that you think that my talking to Dave has to do with his sexual preference says more about you than about me. I happen to talk a lot to several other IW members as well, only I prefer to use private messengers and the like for that. So blaaaaaaah to you. [/QUOTE]If that's true, then why aren't you talking to Dave through PM? Admit it, you don't like talking to us hetero's

Oh, and what does that say about me exactly? That I'm perceptive? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Mel, I didnt know THAT many gay men had hit on you!
Ah, so she's more talkative to guys that hit on her, interesting

[ 09-09-2004, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]
Old 09-09-2004, 10:30 AM   #86
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Hahaha, touché. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Gay men never hit on me though, usually they just try to make stinging smart-ass comments while flapping their hands about limply.
But it reminds me of when I first saw one of my exes; I thought "hmmmm, nice-looking guy - too bad he's gay". We were in a relationship for several years, but now I start to wonder again... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
What do you mean TRY? I think im succeeding rather thoroughly here! LOL you leave my limp wrists OUT of this. Now its getting personal j/k [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So was your ex gay? or non gay? Im totally confused by that sentence.. but then again, it doesnt really take all that much for me to become confused.

I like this message icon... It reminds me of someone about to throw up from being hung over sticking out their tongue. Why on earth is he so green?

[ 09-09-2004, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Dave_the_quack ]
Old 09-09-2004, 10:35 AM   #87
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
If that's true, then why aren't you talking to Dave through PM? Admit it, you don't like talking to us hetero's
People usually PM me, not the other way around. I had conversations on IWs with plenty of people back when it was still worth the bother, and not open to scrutiny of people with nothing better to do, and only gradually moved to PM. I didn't instantly PM anyone I thought was moderately likable. Now could you perhaps start concerning yourself with your own "social life" instead of mine? Ta! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Oh, and what does that say about me exactly? That I'm perceptive? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No, that you attach way more importance to sexual preference than I do, whether subconsciously or not. Anything else I can help you with? [img]smile.gif[/img] And no, I'm not available for making other people's homework.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:36 AM   #88
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Smiley

Quote:
Gay men probably don't behave differently with women, and that's probably why they can get on better. What a little psychologist I am. Aelia Jusa would be proud or something.
I think you are completely correct in this regard Vaskez, but I also think that my relationship with complete strangers (namely women) turns quickly into friendship due not ONLY to my being gay (which facinates many a female, its like they say "hrmm... we cant have this guy, that makes him all that more interesting") but due to my complete and utter lack of any shame lol.

I HAVE NO SHAME. In all seriousness, I do find it harder to approach guys than girls. Just because I know guys are more likely to judge me I suppose. "oh hes gay, hes going to try to hit on me". When in reality, im FAAAAR out of their league [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:37 AM   #89
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Ah, so she's more talkative to guys that hit on her, interesting
Aren't you?

Dave, I could give you his email address, maybe you could try and find out.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:40 AM   #90
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
rofl, ooooo.....harsh

yes, you two seem to be getting on like a house on fire, nothing like a gay dude to show us how to deal with the ladies
Awww Uncle Vasky, you know I love you too!! [img]smile.gif[/img]