Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2005, 04:40 PM   #81
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I had a different virus last week, the one that keeps you occupied in the bathroom pretty much all day long. That's the second time in two weeks i was on red alert. Must be something in the air.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:55 PM   #82
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Interesting virus johnny.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 05:28 PM   #83
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

It's not so much the viruses as the ads. Arrgh!
Old 03-05-2005, 07:08 PM   #84
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Cloudy, sent you a PM.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:51 PM   #85
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Oh man, what a day. I'm so sleepy. Went to bed late last night and got up early. Me, Connor, and Rico went to the donut shop and ate breakfast, Connor's treat, his birthday gift to me. Was cool. We came back to my house, gamed a little, and they left. About an hour later my mom and dad took me to Tulsa. We got some new bedding for my bed, because my old ones, well, were pretty old. [img]tongue.gif[/img] So now I have new bedding. Yay. I also got a funky candle! (I don't care what every other guy thinks, I like candles dammit.) We then went to the mall where I got a new belt and some clothes. Afterwards we went and ate at Applebees. I guess my karma caught up with me for laughing at all the other people who eat out on their birthday and end up with entire crew of waiters and waitresses singing happy bithday to them because that happened to me today. I got a free dessert out of it, so it's okay. Waiting on my older brother to call, he's supposed to visit. [img]smile.gif[/img] All in all, I'm pooped. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 10:50 PM   #86
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Wow... I sense a new trend going on... posting to let people know you've sent them PMs I guess some people don't respond well, eh?

Sounds like a nice way to spend the day, SomeGuy. Didn't know you were near Tulsa; my in-laws are down there, and we get down once or twice a year.

Well, my Saturday was... interesting. Waiting for a call from one of the guys in the office (which never came), and got a call from some friends of ours, asking about a virus they think their computer got. Turns out it was massive spyware and other malware, and I ended up spending almost four hours deleting bad stuff, reinstalling Win98 (oh, joy), and putting in (and running!) Ad Aware, Spybot, HiJackThis, and more. They've now got a clean computer (for at least a day or two), and I've suggested they get a Linksys router to act as a hardware firewall. Quite handy, those things are...

Finally got home, and both kids were too cranky to even consider going out for dinner like we were supposed to. No one could agree on what to have in the house, so I left 'em all, went downstairs, and made a tuna fish sandwich. There ain't much left in the house that makes decent quick eats...

Now I'm down for a little gaming and recreation, and the pillow beckons shortly thereafter...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 11:12 PM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Nice birthday, SomeGuy! I like Applebees too and hahahahaha.. you let them take you to a place that sings...your first mistake! LOL But it's a neat way to celebrate a birthday, may you have many more! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau, I think it's 'kids preventing parents from going to dinner' week, I've had two different families tell me that they couldn't go out because one or more cranky or hyper child. made it impossible. Hope you got the gaming in! I always find it a good way to unwind.

We just finished watching the second part of a three part special on the Pharaohs of Egypt. Very interesting show and much more historical detail that most give. I think it was a PBS show that my friend taped.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:58 AM   #88
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good morning all. Well it's sunday and that means I have to make this day the best as I can, becuase my vacation end and I will have to go to school tomorrow. Currently I am watching F1 racing and making myself a breakfast. In today's plan I want to tidy the appartment a little. Will see if I have the willpower.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:43 AM   #89
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Hi, so it's finally rained today. YAY! For like only 10 seconds. LOL My mum said " what kind of a rain is that! Is like a spit only! " . After that strong wind through out the day. Should be better than the current heat wave we experienced few week already.

On the other hand, my stomach still feel a bit uncomfortable. I still need to go to bathroom every so often. >_>
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 12:48 PM   #90
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good evning all. Well I managed to clean the flat. It took me about an hour to do it. I can't belive it what a great feeling you have when something is done and more clean.