Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 10:41 AM   #31
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

I think its about your double post above CLoudy

Urgh... this week has been horrible for homework. I spend each evening doing the homework that was due in earlier that day.

AH well... I'm off again now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2005, 11:07 AM   #32
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Cloudy is a spammer! She has double posted!
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:07 AM   #33
philip
Galvatron

Well it has been snowing all day and not even an inch stays. In the north of the country they have like 18 inches, I want that too We only get small hail like snow.

Dropped 3 subjects today which I hope will increase my average so I can get into medicine [img]smile.gif[/img]
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:11 AM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, duh, I missed the second one! LOL Just axed it. Told you I was still waking up!

Good luck with the new major (medicine) Phillip, I imagine it's a hard one to keep up with.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #35
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Good luck with the new major (medicine) Phillip, I imagine it's a hard one to keep up with.
Thanks! Where I want to study they follow quite a strict schedule which isn't very bad for me I'm just trying to pick it up now for my exams just as I did in my first 3 years of secondary school which I kind of lost last 2.5 years cause I didn't have to do anything (stupid system here in the Netherlands to have such a difference between the first 3 and last 3 years of secondary school). But I'm really looking forward to it [img]smile.gif[/img] Doing what you like and don't have subjects that don't have anything to do with what you want to do. But first there's exams to do.

[ 03-02-2005, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: philip ]
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 02:37 PM   #36
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Violet:
Good morning.
March has come in like a lamb in the desert this morning - sunny with temps in the low 70's. I'd rather have the rain the first week of March than the last but alas, it is not to be. It's going to be a beautiful week.

Catching up since I was here last -

Attalus, hello. I hope you are recovering from your accident! Sorry to hear you hurt yourself!

Oh, yeah, there was a lot of blood but now it is just a rapidly-disappearing scab marring my noble forehead.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:31 PM   #37
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Urgh, I'm so tired. Stayed up till 2.30am last night, and had to get up at 7 this morning (anticipated too much snow)

I felt great until about an hour ago (so 8.30pm) when I started to feel really tired. Probably doesn't help that the gf was round for the best part of the day, but I think I'l be heading off earlier tonight anyway.

*runs to play warcraft*
Old 03-02-2005, 04:43 PM   #38
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

Heh, just watched the second episode of Spongebong Hemppants right after the new episode of Red vs. Blue.(the best IMO) ON TO MORE CARTOONS!
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:58 PM   #39
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Get some sleep Ross! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sigh, glad tomorrow is Thursday, week almost over. Been so cold with the high winds here, brrrr! And I swear at work every single thing I touch gives me a GIANT shock. Even when I go to the sink to wash my hands when the water touches my hand I get a frikken static shock! Sooo many things at work I have to touch too, I'm constantly going to the metal file cabinet to get a file, SHOCK! Have a mail/postage meter machine that has a metal key on the side of it that you use to turn it on, SHOCK!

Not to mention I need to find a new conditioner for my hair, the shampoo w/conditioner I'm using atm is great, but does not at all take away the static. It so sucks cause to brush my hair right now is to make it stand out straight outwards, as long as it is!

So hate winter, and the longer I have to deal with it the crabbier I will get until it is over LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:04 PM   #40
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*pictures LZ with a huge static electricity afro...*

Okay, that about does it for me on that one! Hope there's some relief soon... it may be time for a little humidifier action (which can reduce that static electricity buildup).

Life's good here in the partly-frozen midwest. I had picked up a book on African drum rhythms several years ago, and now that I've got a set to play, I've been working on it. I've just about completed page 1... Quite fun, actually.

Drumming is all about having all four limbs operating independently of each other, but in conjunction with each other. This book is *definitely* stretching my brain to make that happen. If I get just *one* new rhythm down a day, I consider it a success.

Since today's is partly learned, but my brain's not open to more thinking, I've put up the sticks for a while to check in here and then do some gaming. And maybe some sleeping... although I'm not as bad as Ross, I sure could use some more
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote