Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2002, 11:07 AM   #1
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

HA!!! I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST DAY OF VACATION!!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!

Ah, the first day of true freedom. No more tyranny or oppression. Three months of doing nothing. Well... maybe playing soccer.

Anyway, school is out, I have the summer to myself; those tyrannical teachers are out of my life for three months, soooo…
I think I’m gonna get a bunch of the guys together so we can play soccer... or maybe ride 4wheelers... or maybe ride bikes throughout the back woods or...

I KNOW!!!!!

PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!!!!!!! MY MOM’S STILL AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!! TOMORROW AT TEN!!!!!!

See you guys later, I have some calls to make. Got to get ready for tomorrow!
Old 06-19-2002, 11:12 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

well thats good for you, vacation ended 3 weeks ago. im back in school now.. (groan) so enjoy it while it last [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 06-19-2002, 11:18 AM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

oh yeah? well i'm free... PERMANENTLY!! *dances around*

woohoo i got to turn mah' tassle *taunts some more*
Old 06-19-2002, 11:18 AM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*shakes his head in tolerated amusement*. enjoy your summer. lol; try not to do anything *too* stupid...
Old 06-19-2002, 11:30 AM   #5
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*shakes his head in tolerated amusement*. enjoy your summer. lol; try not to do anything *too* stupid...
Stupid? Me? Those two words just don't mix.

It's more like uh.... well.... ummmm..... unregulated fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey, I AM fourth in the class, its not like I'm DUMB or anything.... I just have a uh.... fun side that will surface from time to time.

But then of course last time that happened I got in-school suspension. Uh-oh.
Old 06-19-2002, 11:33 AM   #6
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Stupid? Me? Those two words just don't mix.

It's more like uh.... well.... ummmm..... unregulated fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey, I AM fourth in the class, its not like I'm DUMB or anything.... I just have a uh.... fun side that will surface from time to time.

But then of course last time that happened I got in-school suspension. Uh-oh.
[/QUOTE]*shakes his head in wry amusement this time* I'm not sure I want to know *what* you get up to... somethings are better left unknown lol, anyway... dont forget IW!
Old 06-19-2002, 11:39 AM   #7
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

No, you don't want to know. [img]smile.gif[/img] Lets just say it kept me from being inducted into the national honours society that year.

And with no school I should be on IW more! I can't spend EVERY day with my friends.

If you have ever seen some of my friends you will know why. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2002, 11:51 AM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I wont ask... I dont even want to know what sort of company you keep as friends, however its your choice.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:19 PM   #9
SomeGuy
Unicorn

You're just getting out of school?I've been out for a month! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-19-2002, 12:24 PM   #10
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

btw hows ur 'great army recruitment' going? got many memebers yet? btw, I wanna be a gereal in it. say 'yes', and I'll join you... give me an army... lol, this has kinda drfited off topic...