Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2002, 10:50 AM   #21
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well I would like a witty and humorous one. I never really have probs with me being myself... if the girl is hard to get by then I don't pursue... what's the use? UNLESS, I see something that peeps don't usually see...

Intellect... well maybe I am dumb.. but I think I am witty... I hope. So there... more of being street-smart rather than a bookworm... Someone you can hang out with.. someone who cares and is considerate... arguments are always welcome, as I think they spice up any relationships... but then I tend to be stubborn... so...
Old 04-18-2002, 11:04 AM   #22
norompanlasolas

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Let me see - I think I qualify here!

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

He has to be caring and sweet. Not neccessarily all the time but I believe everyone has this side, they just don't choose to share it with everyone. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Nice about people, i.e. only bitches occasionally, [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Understanding... be able to cope with my little foibles and my random image changes. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Silly and impulsive at times. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

On my level intelligence wise. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]
(okay I can dumb down a bit)

I also seem to gravitate towards sarcastic people. Sarcastic in a funny way but not too mean about it.
Mega [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Generally, if we click then we click. There's something indefinable there. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]
Nearly there!

Also, my parents would have to accept him... which would mean he has to have gone through higher education...
Damn - I've fallen at the last. I wonder if 6 GCSE's will do!

[/QUOTE]ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 04:33 AM   #23
Vampire

Quote:

quote:

He has to be caring and sweet. Not neccessarily all the time but I believe everyone has this side, they just don't choose to share it with everyone. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Nice about people, i.e. only bitches occasionally, [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Understanding... be able to cope with my little foibles and my random image changes. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

I also seem to gravitate towards sarcastic people. Sarcastic in a funny way but not too mean about it.

Generally, if we click then we click. There's something indefinable there. [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]
Nearly there!

Also, my parents would have to accept him... which would mean he has to have gone through higher education...

[/QUOTE]LOL hahahahhahhahahhahahahhaha You make me laugh Donut...
She'll never go for an Arsenal supporter She supports Man U!
Having said that... I support Arsenal too.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 04:41 AM   #24
Vampire

Quote:
Personality:

He has to be caring and sweet. Not neccessarily all the time but I believe everyone has this side, they just don't choose to share it with everyone.

[/b][/i][/QB]
Why doesn't he have to be caring and sweet all the time?

Oh and I don't believe it's just ur parents that has that reqirement

Okay here is mine: [img]smile.gif[/img]

She has to be bright and cheerful [img]smile.gif[/img]

Intelligent and Silly all at once

We have to agree a lot, I don't like critical differences [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img]

She has to be successful academically, so a good Uni degree at a good Uni << so that we share similar ambitions and agree at the same level

And she loves me at the same depth as I love her [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh what the hell? Did I mention that she has to be a godess???
I mean am I being picky or WHAT?!

P.S. She has to support Arsenal joke

*walks away all sad..... who am i kidding?*

[ 04-19-2002, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: Avatar ]
Old 04-19-2002, 05:25 AM   #25
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Gread Thread Lioness!

Personally I enjoy someone with Wit. Love that, as well as when she knows how to be empathetic/serious. As Grand Ranger said I like classy girls as well, or the ones with a little bit of dignity and dress up accordingly when you take her out. Intelligence..wouldnt want a total idiot for a whole dinner naturally, so I tend to go for the ones that are smarter than me somehow. Dont know how that works. Maybe I'm just stupid [img]smile.gif[/img]
I like someone that doesnt take like too seriously, basically someone who has a balance. I'm pretty off the rocker myself so it helps when there are people to show me where the norm is most of the time. Someone with a good sense of morality would be good..like someone who knows where to draw the line (wherever the line is) Girls who are too practical/pragmatic/driven just dont really appeal because theres usually little/no time to joke or have fun or just be.
And naturally of course, the thing that everyone's leaving unsaid is that she has to have a body to match the personality [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 07:33 PM   #26
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:

quote:

Nearly there!

[/QUOTE] ~chuckles~ I didn't realise you lived in the U.K. babe. Which city? ~suspicious look~ How old r u.. *counting* can't be that old if you did GCSEs and not O levels...hmm... 30?

dumb down a bit eh? ~tosses disguised blonde tresses~ *stares at you looking incredibly impressed and all wide eyed* ~breathy little voice~ gee... you're so amazing!

~grynz~ *shruggz* what can I say... I'm a dappy intellectual snob that acts like a sponge *inane giggle*

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 07:41 PM   #27
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
LOL hahahahhahhahahhahahahhaha You make me laugh Donut...
She'll never go for an Arsenal supporter She supports Man U!
Having said that... I support Arsenal too.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img] I don't "support" Man U [img]tongue.gif[/img] it just so happens at the time that I liked them more than Arsenal (prolly something to do with sounding arse like )

~turns up nose~ and do you really think what football team a guy supports would decide whether I like him or not? *raises an eyebrow*

Old 04-19-2002, 07:51 PM   #28
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Why doesn't he have to be caring and sweet all the time?

Oh and I don't believe it's just ur parents that has that reqirement

Okay here is mine: [img]smile.gif[/img]

She has to be bright and cheerful [img]smile.gif[/img]

Intelligent and Silly all at once

We have to agree a lot, I don't like critical differences [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img]

She has to be successful academically, so a good Uni degree at a good Uni << so that we share similar ambitions and agree at the same level

And she loves me at the same depth as I love her [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh what the hell? Did I mention that she has to be a godess???
I mean am I being picky or WHAT?!

P.S. She has to support Arsenal joke

*walks away all sad..... who am i kidding?*

I meant that I like a guy to be sweet and caring all the time but he doesn't neccessarily have to show that caring and sweetness every minute of the day. It's enough to know it's there [img]smile.gif[/img] that and we all know you guys have that image thingy to keep up

[img]tongue.gif[/img] ok, ok I admit [img]tongue.gif[/img] he would ideally be roughly on the same academic level as me. But intelligence is not the same thing as academic excellence! You know my parents, granted they're not as bad as yours but if I took home a guy that didn't go to one of the top 20 universities here... watch the fireworks ~groanz~

[ 04-19-2002, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]
Old 04-19-2002, 10:35 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok Lioness, I'll give this a whirl!

Someone with whom I can talk, laugh, be myself. Who likes me for me, and with whom I feel able to discuss anything. Intelligent, witty, honest and romantic, loving, hard working.. uh the list can go on and on, but I like Yorick's points alot! How do we make each other feel? Do we miss one another? Do we fascinate (enthrall..what a nifty word!) each other? Love is pretty spiffy thing, hard to say exactly where or when we'll find it but I can say this much, you don't necessarily find the 'perfect match' but the basics make the difference. Decide what you MUST have to be comfortable, safe and happy, then settle for nothing less but always leave the door open for more.

Cloudy
Old 04-19-2002, 11:07 PM   #30
Lioness
Jack Burton

Agreed Saz. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I forgot to mention sense of humour. And insanity definitely helps. And there has to be a "click".