Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2001, 05:24 PM   #391
Gray Mage
Banned User

Gray Mage stands up::wobbles a bit::, bends over and Kisses Lady Reeka on the cheek. I'll see you later, My dear. Bye all it has been fun, hope to see you later this evening.

Casts: Dimension door: steps through and vanishes to his study....

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-27-2001, 05:28 PM   #392
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Weather has been nice but I've been inside. Oh well I'll be happy if I'm inside in July! Hmmm 1323 posts? Yes you have been spamming!!! *grin* And what is LadyWendy doing talking to Jeromes Ass? It may be windy there too! Might want to tell her no smoking either
ARGH! Well, you are back in form, there LoA! And SPAMMING dearheart, is what I DO! May as well ask the sun to never shine again as ask Cloudy not to TALK in one way or another! LOL! Inside? Ahh the cushy stuff, eh? LOL As for my sisterLadyZ...she'll figure it out...snicker.... HEY LadyZ? Do not invite that jackass home! I'm not cleaning the keep hall again! (looks at the french maid outfit, decides it's a good thing she wore the blue silks instead...)

Cloudykins at loose ends with no multi yet...sigh...
Old 03-27-2001, 05:30 PM   #393
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

That's ok Reeka! We all feel like that from time to time. Just jump in, ask questions and find the flow again!

Cloudy, wondering if anyone checked the ice stock for the night
Old 03-27-2001, 05:31 PM   #394
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Morraine sent me an incredibly nice birthday card (I got it today) that I posted under Morraine subject, about midway down. She noticed that my birthday was last month and sent me a card. A BIG card! Made my day!
Old 03-27-2001, 05:33 PM   #395
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
(lilting laughter) You know, I do believe that's ladyZekke over there trying talk to Jerome's donkey! teeehee (giggle) Shouldn't someone tell her that's not a new patron of the Inn?

Cloudy
CB - "lilting laughter?" (snicker!) Hey, leave me donkey alone! He's my fwiend! Not to mention he's the only thing holding me upright at the moment!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 05:33 PM   #396
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sorry Zeeke! Guess I forgot to mention...words are some of my favorite toys! Around here the wordgames are a dime a dozen... Have I actually said it's nice to meet you, btw? Do tell me more about this hard drive work...what is it you actually do with regard to them...hardware?...software? (plops self into a chair at the table and hopes LoA will deliver that bubbly)

Cloudy
It's nice to meet you, too.

More about my job, huh? Well, technically we do all the support for the hard drives. This means helping people with physically installing the drive, getting it ready for the operating system, etc.

However, my job is a lot more than that. I spend most of time working with, testing, researching and writing presentations on almost all of the different kinds of hardware (FireWire, USB, hard drives, etc.), as well as making sure I know as much as I can about the different kind of operating systems, etc. I have to stay on top of the latest and greatest of both hardware and sofware, so that I can make sure that the techs are trained.

Truthfully, I get paid to mess around on the computer all day, and produce training material. It's a lot of fun, when I'm not having to play political games with the higher-ups in the company.

Keeping asking for more info, I don't want to bore you or anyone...
Old 03-27-2001, 05:35 PM   #397
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yes, I am back in form and ready to raise some hell!!! Hey is Raising Hell like a Gate spell?
Old 03-27-2001, 05:36 PM   #398
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww, that sound like our Moiraine! Nice of her to do that! I think you got birthday kisses from me? LOL

Speaking of those birthdays...eeef.. I need to send a card out..it'll never make it to England in time, but at least it'll get there sometime the same month...sigh...

Anyone else running on minimal sleep these days? I'm forgetting to turn the stove on and wondering why the chicken is still raw an hour later...(heavy sigh)

Cloudykins
Old 03-27-2001, 05:38 PM   #399
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
CB - "lilting laughter?" (snicker!) Hey, leave me donkey alone! He's my fwiend! Not to mention he's the only thing holding me upright at the moment!
HAHAHAHA... hey, I'm running out of adjectives and 'laughs' is so mundane, don't you think?! Er, that new fwiend of yours smells bad, sis! LOL
I suppose he can stay in the hippo pens...sigh...

Cloudy, making a note to hire a zookeeper or a beastmaster for the estate
Old 03-27-2001, 05:39 PM   #400
Charean
Hathor

:::groggily stumbling down the steps... looks around and noticing all sorts of interesting and drunken behavior....gets to the bottom and walks to the bar.::::

I will have what the lady with the donkey is having!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex