Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2000, 08:18 AM   #1
BaatoRyan

Memnoch, Armisael are some of the few who has played the game 2 or more times! Meaning from beginning to end! Im on my second game, and I think its gonna be a blast for I will be wearing my equipment!!! hehe and...

Where can I get a tutorial about Customization? Not spells ayt? Just the items...
THANX!!!!

Old 12-20-2000, 08:21 AM   #2
Armisael

TeamBG has pretty much everything you'll need to know about customisation, I'd guess. Download the Infinity Engine Editor Pro and try it out. It's pretty self-explanitory, except you'll also need Infinity Explorer to extract the item files.

Old 12-20-2000, 08:28 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Thanx Armisael!!!
Old 12-20-2000, 10:36 AM   #4
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

As per my strongholds post, I've completely played the game through three times, and a fourth up to Ust Natha, plus played a character for each stronghold up to either getting or completing the respective quests. - I... I just had to know how the other half lived...

So yes I have seen the Abyss - that black void that sucks what used to be a life and turns it into a computer game....but then WHAT A GAME!!

(Played BG1 through twice and IWDale twice, but TOTSC only once.)
Old 12-20-2000, 11:29 AM   #5
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I've played it through a total of six times, and have just started on the seventh. I'm playing every class, and every kit, just to see what happens...I, too must know just how the other side lives...I played bg1 so many times that I can't remember, but I know that I played team bg's dsotsc through 5 times. I LOVE THESE GAMES...
Old 12-20-2000, 11:33 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Wow. You win mate, that's commitment alright. How's the abyss looking? (LOL)
Old 12-20-2000, 11:37 AM   #7
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

In the middle of my fifth official run ....now to think of it, I know why I am doing so bad in school this term......and to look in to the future, my academic health will definitely be VERY unhealthy. Considering Heart of Winter and Diablo 2 expansion is coming......
Old 12-20-2000, 11:42 AM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Don't do it! If you fail to find balance and flunk school bigtime, you will end up hating that which you now love.
Old 12-20-2000, 11:49 AM   #9
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Thanks dude, that's why I have been restricting myself to one day only during weekends. ahhhh.... at least finals are over with now.....time for X'mas holidays. I think I'll still get at least the D2....just to take my frustrations out on B.net.
Old 12-20-2000, 05:23 PM   #10
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I've played it all the way through, beginning to end 5 times, and partially through another time ..... currently I'm replaying BG1 so I can play BG2 through with that character. I hadn't played BG1 for a couple years and it was on another computer, so I didn't have any of the save-games available to import characters to BG2. It's been great fun!

My plan is like robertthebard's ..... play through the game with each kit, trying out each stronghold.