Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2004, 07:07 PM   #1
Albromor
Mephistopheles

I have finished NWN and now I have started SoU. I was wondering if the game put your character in a final save file like Baldur's Gate did in order to import your character - if you so wished - to BG2. Even if you uninstalled BG1 you still had the option to keep your final save file. I was thinking that if I ever wanted to play my NWN character online I could just import. Or, is this not doable with the original game? Thanks.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:10 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

When you finished the campaign, your character was exported.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:34 PM   #3
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Thanks, andrewas. By the way, have you ever used any of your single player characters for online use?
Old 02-06-2004, 12:00 AM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You can..but you'd really need to clean out alot of inventory since there are many unique items that simply won't work in another module, be it on or offline. Myself no I never do cuz all I really play in are PVP servers so I remake from scratch.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:30 AM   #5
Albromor
Mephistopheles

So, SW, I take it that there are a number of modules online that you can start out as 1st level and proceed? Believe it or not, I have never played online before so as you can imagine I wouldn't know where to begin or if I am doing it right.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:00 AM   #6
Stratos
Vampire

There are two kinds of servers: local vault and server vault. The local vault ones let you use any character you've created in any game on that server, while the server vault ones requires you to create a brand new character the first time you logon to it.