Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2003, 03:09 PM   #1
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Hello! I have problem(s) with Improved Abazigal wich comes with Ascension Mod.

My party setup:
PC-Cavalier-level 37
Sarevok-level 26
Tashia-level 30

The problem is this:
when I enter the Enclave there are many Wywerens or something Similar. Then he immediatly attacks with his Whirlwinds and a moment later Tamah comes and Spits on me with his Breath .

Equipment:
PC-I am dual-wielding FoA+3 and Crom Fayer.
Sarevok-Ravager
Tashia-unleashes the raining death and destruction when possible [img]smile.gif[/img]

Any help?
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 03:13 PM   #2
Alson
Galvatron

Have you tried the boringly powerful Time Stop->Improved Alacrity routine? Neither Abazigal nor Tamah are immune to Time Stop, so you should encounter no problems.
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 03:25 PM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Will try/fry .
I will keep you posted
Old 05-19-2003, 03:26 PM   #4
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

Check Aragorn's fight. There are some hints mentioned.
It is without summons.

You have a sorcerer. He and his Project Images can summon many divine helpers.
Old 05-19-2003, 03:27 PM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Oh one more thing.
I know that Dragon`s Breath(spell) ignores MR. So if Tashia`s PI or she cast 5 Dragon`s Breaths would they die?
Old 05-19-2003, 07:04 PM   #6
Rataxes
Symbol of Cyric

5 Dragon Breath's will maybe down the Wyverns and Tamah, but Abizigal has 50% Fire res and 500 hit points, so he'll shrug them off easily. 5 Dragon Breaths will on average inflict approximately 179 points of damage, little more than one third of his life that is.
Old 05-20-2003, 02:25 PM   #7
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

We have GWW`s for him... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2003, 08:06 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Try and keep Abazigal in his Human form as long as possible--if you must, knock him away from you with a Ring of the Ram (or two), but don't inflict enough damage to make him Shapeshift. I have enough trouble keeping my party organized with just ONE set of Wing Buffets to worry about.

But what really annoyed me the last time I fought Imp. Abazigal is the fact that he casts Imprisonment--quite a pain if you're Tanking him with a Barbarian. Dragons that cast Imprisonment are just NOT good.

[ADD] Tamah is female, by the way--or at least it was a female name in BG1. [/ADD]

[ 05-20-2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: SixOfSpades ]
Old 05-25-2003, 01:23 PM   #9
Raistlin Majere
Ra

For me, that battle was utter chaos! i fought him with a pc F/M, Sarevok, Viconia and a custom swashbuckler. im still not quite sure what happened in the battle, but i cast Prot. from Magical Weapons on my pc and threw him into the middle of everything. well, the enemies couldnt really hurt him, but since enemies kept flooding in from basically every freaking direction, sarevok and my swashi died, were resurected and stuff. at one point, i was sure i was a goner, but then all of a sudden the enemies start dying. first died that female dragon, then the wyverns started dropping dead. even Abazigal fell without me knowing what in the end killed him!

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2003, 04:26 PM   #10
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Maybe you character became The One and woth the power of a tought killed them... [img]smile.gif[/img]