Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2001, 12:46 PM   #1
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Well I downloaded shadowkeeper, unzipped it, but when i run it, it doesn't see its support files. I have both the exe. and all the support files in the same directory, they seem to have the correct extentions (no old file names), and I even put the files in all the main directories just in case for some reason the Shadowkeeper.exe file was reading out of a different directory for some reason.
Notta. The exe file still doesn't see the what, 8 support files that are unzipped. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-02-2001, 01:04 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Make sure you have the latest version (v.2.0.1). Get it from www.mud-master.com/shadowkeeper. Install it all in one folder and you should be ok.

Earlier versions (prior to 1.7.7) had bugs with locating the ULD files.

------------------
Old 06-02-2001, 03:41 PM   #3
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

I do have the newest version, just downloaded it yesterday from that site. So the version isn't the problem, something else is. Doesn't seem that hard, have the Race.uld, kits.uld, etc those and the shadowkeeper exe all in the same folder, so i don't know whats up with it.
Old 06-04-2001, 08:26 AM   #4
Aaron
Welcomed New User

Did you unzip them with Long Filenames? Some of them are larger than the 8.3 old dos format for filenames. If they have any ~ in the name you'll need to unzip them again.

Aaron
Old 06-04-2001, 08:46 AM   #5
Lord Shield

Aha! Found another newbie! CLOUDY, OVER HERE - WE NEED OFFICIAL WELCOME FOR AARON!!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html