Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 05:30 PM   #1
Prezimonto
Welcomed New User

I was wondering if anyone is having this problem.
I paid the training in the warriors guild for my dwarf fighter to become a palladin. I was told to pray "Sanctus Holy" at the altar of Serra. I found the "a?" altar of serra across nymph lake in the forrest, selected the character, said the words. The Statue resonded with a reply about defending the weak or something along those lines. BUT when I go back to the guild house Smitty doesn't acknowledge that I've been the the statue. He just tells me what I have to do again. Does anyone have a fix for this? Could this be a problem with a patch that I downloaded?

Thanks
Prezimonto
Prezimonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 05:41 PM   #2
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Haven't heard of this happening as a bug. Are you sure that when you go back to Smitty that your dwarf character is highlighted? (ie, if another character is highlighted Smitty assumes that's the only character present)
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 05:48 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ssssst!

Go to the TEMPLE, not the Warrior's guild!

Cheers,
-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 05:58 PM   #4
Prezimonto
Welcomed New User

AAHHHHH
Now I feel like an idiot.
many thanks

Prezi-the not to clever-monto
Prezimonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 06:40 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Prezimonto!!!

Oh, don't feel badly! The paladin quest was the first "problem" I had in W&W and resulted in my finding this board. My particular problem was that I wasn't waiting for the NPCs to finish their *whole* speech before trying to do something else. As a result, I wasn't getting credit for completing the quest. I learned to be patient! (except with Sebastio, never with Sebastio!)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote