Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 11:31 AM   #1
Boyo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've got 3 warriors in my party, all members of the guild. My question is, do I have to complete the guild quests for each one, or when I complete a quest for one, do all of my warriors advance to level 2??? Meaning (in a previously saved game) I complete the toad quest and return to town. I enter the guild with my elephant warrior and receive credit for the quest and exp Plus I go to level 2 guild level. My other 2 warriors remained at level 1. Do I just need to enter the guild with each warrior or am I missing something??

After completing the toad quest I went for the sword in the crypt quest only to get stuck in the floor on the elevator and couldn't move. Like the dumbass I am, I hadn't saved for a while and had to return to prior to the toad quest.

I returned there and chatted with a bunch of them (having killed there "evil" prior to receiving this quest) and nothing happened. I went back to town and was given the 2nd quest from the armory, but remained at Level 1 guild member.

Am I missing something?

Boyo
Boyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 11:49 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

If they all are given the quest they should all get credit for the quest when it is completed. Remember that each character on the quest has to be selected within the appropriate guild and you have to listen to the guild master do his whole speech. If you don't give the guildmaster time to acknowledge that your characters have completed the quest you can't get credit.

Hope that helps you out!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 02:14 PM   #3
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello Boyo
When you take the quest you have to enter the guild with each character and get the quest(make sure all of them say yes to accept it or whatever). then when you have completed the quest, you walk into the Inn with your first Warrior and sit and wait a moment, he will say hello and all that junk, then he will acknowledge that you have comlpleted the quest, after he has done so and awarded exp/gold/promotion click on the next character to receive the quest, he will acknolwedge the completion of the quest by that character as well(or tell you it has already been done) and give that character the exp/gold/promotion. then click the final character and wait once again blah blah blah exp/gold/promotion. Hope This Helps!
Good Luck!!!
Jason!!
P.S. Had to fix a spelling error hehe

[This message has been edited by Jason (edited 03-30-2001).]
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 06:29 PM   #4
KBT904
Elite Waterdeep Guard

see "promotions cheat" message... you may be able to get more than on promo for it
KBT904 is offline   Reply With Quote