Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2001, 09:34 PM   #1
BOUND4DOOM
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can't get out, everything is dead, all the chests have been looted I Have the sticks for the last room that has several hole for the sticks, you put the sticks in and what looks like steps come out but I can't get on them. I spent 4 hours last night in just this room and 3 hours tonight. I manages to get on one step and insert a 3rd stick into the hole above that took over a half hour of sitting there holding down shift and hitting the right mouse button. I can;t go anywhere else. I am stuck in Booger Cave. I have tried to move chests and stuff in front of the steps but I have never been able to get up on a chest in the game euther. Is there some trick to get up on these things. I am looking almost straight up and holding down shift and hitting the mouse to move I bairly go up.
BOUND4DOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 09:41 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Approach the stick, chest, or wall slab and use the numpad "0" or whichever key you re-mapped to the Jump key. A good sequence for the stone circles room is this method I used:

Placed a stick in the low hole on the west side which then projected the slab on the east side.
Climbed the east slab and inserted a stick to make the slab on the south side protrude.
Climbed the south slab and jumped to insert a stick in the southwest hole (tricky to do - had to ready and jump at the same time) to protrude a slab on the north side.
Climbed the east slab and run-jumped over to the north slab then jumped to the exits.

-------------
Rick
Beginner's Help, Hints & Walk-Throughs at The WWHAP
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 09:12 PM   #3
the dark lord
Welcomed New User

another thing to remember, if you use a little person, (dwarf,gnome,pixie) you will have a hard time with things that are really high, try using a larger person to install the sticks that need to go in high places.

hope this helps

------------------
"of all the things, in life I've lost, its my mind I miss the most!"
the dark lord is offline   Reply With Quote