Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2003, 05:28 PM   #11
Sythe
Ra

Am I the only the only one who doesn't want Saddam to die. *goes hide behind couch evading the tomatos and knives*

I am not saying his good or anything like that. So lets say we do kill him then what? His execution would very swift and quick. In fact in my opinion we are just giving a key to of not being misrable in prison for the rest of his years. I believe he is misreable right now thinking "Dammit! Them Yankees taken over my country! And ruined my plans for the future! I forced to hide in a hole for months and they find me!" Putting him to death will free him of his feeling of failure.

Well thats MY opinion! So don't try to ..... (can't find a right word for this moment) because what I think! And thats as they say is that.

[ 12-14-2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Sythe ]
Old 12-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I want to see him stand trial in his country for all the horrendous things he did to those people and I was happy he was captured alive so he can stand before them and admit his heinous acts.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:41 PM   #13
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

All i can say is that i pray that we do not hold him here in america. That would be the stupidest thing we could do, because it will provoke more attacks on our soil in order for his releasal. I hope Bush wont be that stubborn and I dont think he should be held Iraq or anyother middle eastern country ether because it would be to easy for a break out with the help of Al Queda or his own regiem. I would put him in a Maximum Security Siberian (east russia) Prision....what are thoose things called again??

[ 12-14-2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Dar'tanian ]
Old 12-14-2003, 11:08 PM   #14
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
What do you mean? No self-respecting country would want him free. They'd want him released to them cuz they wouldn't trust us to treat him humanely. Indeed putting him in any kind of American prison would ensure his demise. Remember, they may be criminals, but they are still American citizens.

At any rate they will most likely interogate him then turn him over to the Iraqi authorities. His crimes were primarily against his own country, let him answer to them.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 12-15-2003, 02:09 PM   #15
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
First the Economy hits 8.5, then the Dow hits 10,000 and now Saddam is captured.

Bush just won re-election folks. WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT for the administration! Wow!

Dizzy, how is the reaction and morale NOW? [img]smile.gif[/img]
My thoughts too Ziroc. I think Bush just got a 50 point boost in his approval ratings. If there was an election now, he would win. Back on topic, so glad they found that bass tard. Now the search for Osama ...

Old 12-15-2003, 03:34 PM   #16
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
He should have perform seppuku when he had the chance. I give no respect to him! BAH!
He's a Shi-ite muslim, they don't do Sepukku, but they do enjoy the occasional suicide bombing and mass-murder... Both require a thorough and intended ignorance of the religion in which they're done...
Old 12-15-2003, 04:15 PM   #17
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
He should have perform seppuku when he had the chance. I give no respect to him! BAH!
BAH! Samurais` were honour people loayal to their master. He`s not worthy of honour to preform seppuku.