Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2002, 01:28 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

WARNING

This post may contain some minor spoilers, if you haven't meet Yaga-Shura yet get on your own risk

After killing Yaga Shura, a solar something calls you to your pocket plane and then she asks you a few questions. She asked me about gorion, my past and sarevok. First, I said "there's no debt gori did what he have to do and if I was sarevok, I would not be like him" and then an entrance to a challenge room opened, I entered and fough with creatures. The background, setting was normal after combat it turned to hell with lavas and flames. Then I reloaded and this time I said there's a debt I would be like Sarevok and that time the setting was hell! and after combat it turned to normal, I'm really confused am I in the right way or not?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 05:23 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

It does not matter which answer you give, at least not much. The fights may be more difficult, or easier, if you answer in a specific way, but overal just RP and say what you think your character would tell the Solar.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 05:26 PM   #3
Tancred
White Dragon

If your character is Good, the challenge room will start as flames and change to foliage. If your character is Evil, the room will start as foliage and become flames. Are you Evil, by any chance?
Old 02-06-2002, 06:40 PM   #4
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I'm Good alignment but there's a problem with dialogue options. Last time, I said there isnt a debt and then room turned to hell. Then I learned that it effects the final of the game I load my old save and answered "yes there's a debt" but still same thing happens again. Anybody remember correct answers??
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 08:29 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

giving good answers makes the challange room go all garden-like after the fight (and gives you the useless water of regeneration, althogh by this point you should have more than ample healing spells and regen artifacts.

if you give evil answers, you get the challenge room to go all fiery and hell-like after the fight. i depends on if you want to get the good or evil ending at the end. there is no right or wrong answer.
Old 02-06-2002, 10:28 PM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
If your character is Good, the challenge room will start as flames and change to foliage. If your character is Evil, the room will start as foliage and become flames.

My PC was Neutral Good, then got changed to Neutral Evil after (apparently) failing one of the tests in Hell. HIS room went from lava to oasis as well.