Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 10:23 AM   #41
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For Kirun's Trio:

Oronuin says: Then let us do this. It is time to win back our freedom! On the count of three...
3!!!"

Oronuin, jumps up and storms down the hallway, expecting the others to be following.

There were actually three guards at the post, guarding a door. One had been asleep, while the other two were fussing over nonsense. They hear a battle cry and turn in puzzlement to see a man running at them.

[ 07-29-2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 07-29-2004, 10:31 AM   #42
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Turin propped down in a chair, one of the only pieces of furniture actually in the small home, and stared off into space. The revelation that they had been betrayed for a second time did not bode well, and it made him sick to even speculate on who would have done so. However, it sounded like they had things under control now, and that they had inside help from the city's underground rebellion. At length, he finally said:

"You have done very well in your task, Roland. I am glad to hear that our friend the elf is also well and has found a strong ally in this place. It looks to be getting late in the day, and we need to prepare ourselves for a big day tomorrow. I suggest we begin working on this home as would be expected of us by the occasional passerby, and get ready for our first night's rest in our new home."

He glanced sideways at Robyn, but quickly turned away before she met his gaze.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:27 AM   #43
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/Bump.gif[/img]

do we still have players here?
Old 08-09-2004, 12:24 PM   #44
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: OK I'm back as you might (or might not) have seen in the discussion thread. Nearly everyone needs posting I'll do what I have to for the characters I control.

IC:

Robyn

Robyn did not say anything while Roland recounted what he had learned. She noticed Turin's glance and managed not to blushe.

"Do not think harshly of those who gave away the information of the mission Turin. The forces of Morgoth have harsh torture methods and they might have tortured one of the elves. As you said no harm was done and we are in no immediate danger. On a more important note: how shall we sleep? I looked and there are two rooms. One for two and one for one." - she asked with a meaningful glance at Turin.

-----------------------------------------

Feldorn

Feldorn and the small group of slaves he led attacked the guardpost at the entrance of the mines and after a battle of about ten minutes they won. However only six of them remained after the fight. Having such a small group was an advantage as they weren't spotted by anyone until they reached a staircase at the bottom level of the tower. There they surprised the group of ten guards who were there and quickly overcame them. Running up three levels they reached the main gate of the stronghold where few guards were posted because of the fire and the prisoners who had escaped and they managed to make their way out unchallenged using the same method as when they had entered. The three humans and the dwarf took Feldorn as a prsioner. Once outside they could easily make their way to the woods where the elves live.

OOC: that leaves Terias or Kirun who need to post
Old 08-09-2004, 01:47 PM   #45
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I'd still be here, only I'm vacationing right now so I'll participate when I'm back, in a bout a week.

[ 08-21-2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 08-14-2004, 05:16 PM   #46
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Are people still playing in this game?
Old 08-16-2004, 03:23 AM   #47
The Fallen One
Elminster

Terias jumps in and starts casting a lightning spell right behind orunin and aims it at one of the guards.

OOC> Am i supposed to say what happens to the guard too? Or is the dm supposed to state it?

[ 08-16-2004, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]
Old 08-16-2004, 10:51 AM   #48
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: if the effect is unavoidable then you can say what happens if there is a chance that the opponent can avoid the attack then the dm decides. In this case since you left me the choice I shall make it.

IC: For Terias:

As Oronuin ran down the hallway a flash of lightning went past him and directly hit one of the standing guards in the chest. He fell, lifeless, on the guard who had been sleeping. he woke with a jolt but with the weight on him was unable to move immediately. Oronuin was now getting close to the remaining guard.

OOC: let's leave some time for Kirun's post, if he doesn't post let's say till thursday then go ahead.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:10 PM   #49
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Turin felt his face flush as she had mentioned the sleeping arrangements. However, being a warrior that learned to think on his feet, and roll with the punches offered in answer:

"Well, we must remember that even though it appears that we are safe within our own home, we are still in the middle of a city owned by a man that works for the enemy, so we are still in danger, as much as we would be sleeping in the wilds. While two people sleep, one in each room, the third will remain here near the door in case of a break-in. I do not think that all of us should sleep at once. I'll take first watch, if it pleases you. Who wants the next?"

Turin was afraid that he was fighting a war here between this girl and himself that he'd eventually lose, but a fighter does not stop fighting, even when he knows the odds are against him.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:57 AM   #50
dplax
Jack Burton

Robyn

"I'll take the last watch. I really think that I need the sleep before it."-she said with a wink at Turin meaning probably something along the lines that sleep could not only be done alone.

[ 08-17-2004, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Closed Thread