Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 09:42 AM   #261
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Sythe has told me that unfortunately he shall not be able to participate in the game anymore. He has told me that I can do anything with his character and after discussion with a player I have decided that he gets control over Roland. So Bozos you have a new character to control.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:58 AM   #262
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn:

Although no footprints could be seen in the sand for sometime Adohorn by following the rocks which were close to each other could follow the warg. After a few dead ends his efforts were rewarded and in a small patch of snow on top of a low rock he found a footprint then about fifty meters later the footprints continued regularly. Adohorn followed them for about half an hour then the footprints disappered suddenly in front of a rockface.
Old 10-09-2004, 07:16 PM   #263
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Roland left the house in a hurry, heading for the town hall. Is she being held there, or is this really a cordial invitation? If they are keeping her captive, how many guards are around her? he was imagining the options as he approached the gates of the hall. "Halt. Where are you off to?" a guard asked. He held a halberd, as did the other guard next to him. Roland assessed the situation, and the possible fight before he started talking "I am here on an invitation by the lord Easthome. I believe my friend is already inside."

[ 10-09-2004, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 10-09-2004, 07:23 PM   #264
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

"Wait a moment please. I shall go and get my captain. I do not have the authority to let you in before finding out whether you really have the right to enter."

He went through the door, leaving his companion alone.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:01 PM   #265
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Roland waited untill the guard left and closed the gates. He looked around to see if anyone is watching and then quickly drew his bastard sword and ran towards the guard. The guard tried to block with his halberd, but the sword passed it and dug into the man's chest. Quickly, Roland dug the sword out, cleaned it and then lifted the body of the guard on his back. He entered the hall, and took a look around. The long room with doors on the sides had no guards in it. Roland approached the closest door and silently opened it... it was full of clothes, and naturally, free of guards. Cramming the body inside the small room, Roland put coats all over the guard's corpse so it isn't seen, and the blood isn't too apparent. He resumed walking silently through the hall. The guard that left for the captain wasn't going to come back for another minute or so, and he probably wasn't coming back alone. Roland had precious little time to inspect the main hall. He apporached the door to the main room and lied down on the floor, counting hos many guard's legs he can see through the crack between the door and the floor.

[ 10-09-2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 10-09-2004, 08:07 PM   #266
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

As Roland lay down on the floor he heard the sound of footsteps and then a door opening. As he quickly got up he saw the guard from the main entrance step out with someone who clearly looked like an officer. It seemed that the captain had been awake. Roland had had slightly less time than he had estimated. Turning around they spotted him and the captain drew his sword. The guard just positioned his halberd in a more agressive position.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:03 PM   #267
Keal

Keal looks over at the snow, and manages to get to it. He sits down, and starts putting the cold, wet snow over the wound. After a while the bleeding slows a little, and the pain isn't nearly as bad as it was before."Therloin... here, try to put this on your wounds."
OOC: I'm just thinking that the snow could work as ice and cold water, if this isn't okay with you I'll edit the post.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:08 AM   #268
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion took a big snowball and rubbed his knee with it. The pain was going away slowly, and the muscles weren't as tense as before. "Thank you, Keal. It helps." Therlion looked around the site, at the dead horses, the wargs and at Kalam. He had no idea how they were now going to Ardana, in this state.

Roland quickly rose from the floor, drew his sword again, and lunged for the captain. The time for talking was long gone, and the only way out of this was through the bodies of Easthome's guards. He swung his sword to cleave the captain, but the man not only swept the blade away with his own, but proceeded to swipe at Roland. Rolling to the side, Roland saw the guard bringing down the halberd at him. With no time to get up, or defend from the halberd in mid-swipe, Roland cleaved the guard's legs off with his bastard sword, and, as the man screamed, the halberd fell to the side. The guards would be alerted by this man's scream, but Roland had a more pressing problem, the captain. Getting up, he gripped the bastard sword firmly in both hands and attacked the captain once more. His bastard sword knocked the man's sword aside, and Roland tried to take another swing at the captain, but the man already had his guard up.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:11 AM   #269
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

The captain easily defended Roland's swing then kicked at Roland with his foot. Roland was caught totally unawares by this move and was sent tumbling backwards as the kick hit him in the stomach. As Roland tried standing up the guard captain was already upon him swinging his sword with his right hand. Roland, lying on the ground defended the first few swings but then suddenly the captain shifted the sword to his left hand and brought the sword down at Roland's head.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:24 AM   #270
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn looked up onto the rockface, scanning for any holes where a Warg could hide away.
Closed Thread