Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 06:21 PM   #151
Keal

"I am sorry. But me and my friend are in need of help. You see this man was stabbed by a poison blade, and we are searching for someone who goes by the name of Ardana."Keal says trying to be polite.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:25 PM   #152
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

The dwarf thought for a few moments before replying.

"Never heard the name."

He started closing the door then suddenly stopped.

"Wait a moment! Are you talking about Ardana the betrayer? It has been a very long time indeed since I last heard that name. But the story is a long one and you seem to be tired. Come in and tell your companion to do the same thing too. You can warm up next to the fire while I tell you of this tragic story."

[ 09-12-2004, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 09-12-2004, 06:28 PM   #153
Keal

"We do need the rest, but not a lot of time. Do you have anything that could slow down a poison? Then we would be able to stay a bit. If not, could you tell us where Ardana the Betrayer is? Or perhaps guide us?"Keal asks.

[ 09-12-2004, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Old 09-12-2004, 06:39 PM   #154
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Keal close your tags!

For Keal and Therlion:

"I do have some healing plants which could slow down the poison by a few hours if you wish. Besides it is not too often I get visitors. Well are you going to come in then?"
Old 09-12-2004, 06:45 PM   #155
Keal

"Yes I will." Keal backons for Therloin to bring Kalam in and enters the hut.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:53 PM   #156
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

You have to stoop to get through the low door. Inside there is a small fire going on in a small fireplace, nevertheless the heat it gives off can easily be felt throughout the whole small hut. The furnishings of the hut are sparse: a low bed in one corned, a table in another and a wardrobe in the third corner. The window is hidden by a thick yellow curtain. A kettle is hanging above the fire with vapor already coming out of it.

"I had been planning on having some tea, but now you shall be able to use the water to prepare the herbs. Here take these and immerse them in the water for three minutes then bathe the wound with them." - he said to Therlion.

"You help me put him on the bed, then put these herbs under his nose for inhalation. It will help with any blood he has swallowed." - he said to Keal.

"I'll go put some more water in the kettle for heating then when both of you are ready I'll tell you the story of Ardana. May her name be cursed forever!"
Old 09-12-2004, 07:01 PM   #157
Keal

"Unless she can save Kalam," Keal says as he follows the dwarf's orders. He puts the leaves under his nose, then says,"Before you tell us the story tell us your name, unless you don't wish to be rewarded for your hospitality."

[ 09-12-2004, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Old 09-13-2004, 06:57 AM   #158
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: New reward points have been given out!

For Keal and Therlion:

"I am called Haine by the people of the mountains. I have forgotten my real name, as it hasn't been used in centuries. Usually I buy my supplies from the mountain men, but this year they did not come as an illness ravaged their tribe."

OOC: he is talking about the same tribe which was supposed to be attacking the Easthome's town. Obviously they weren't able to attack. You should act surprised in your next posts.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:13 AM   #159
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Turin was a bit surprised by the actions of the two men nearest him, one who claimed loyalty to the son of Easthome and another who tried to commit suicide. Then Turin saw the two other guards charge Roland. With a shout and great amount of energy, he threw his dark blade toward one of the men, with the intent on taking down one of Roland's enemies.

OOC>>>Intending to have the sword cut clean through the man's neck from the back and stick there, felling him before he reaches his target.

He then turned to the supposed loyal one and pointed at the suicidal man, shouting "Disarm that man and hold him!"

OOC>>>Let's see what events this creates
Old 09-13-2004, 11:29 AM   #160
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Illness!? We were... Set up." the last part fit the rest of Easthome's scheme as he understood the total trap. Putting the herbs in the water, Therlion looked at Kalam to see how he was doing. He came over to him, to inspect his wound, and make sure it didn't open again. They had been going slow and carefull, but one can never bee to safe.