Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 07:06 PM   #121
dplax
Jack Burton

For Therlion:

You have become the de-facto leader of the men who follow Kalam as you rallied them around you. There are already about twenty dead bodies on the ground. The group facing your group is more numerous than the one you lead. You are outnumbered about two to one. Now might be the time to use a spell.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:45 PM   #122
Keal

Keal turns around quickly, and saw he was out-numbered.He loks around trying to eye a way around them."Be thankful that you see a true swordsman before you die!" Keal says with a small grin, as he quickly waves his sword at one man, and swiftly cuts at the other. Then, with the other man confused from the previous attack, cuts him in half. Keal turns around looking in Therloin's direction,"I came here to warn you of this, I wish I was able to tell you sooner."
Old 09-08-2004, 04:51 AM   #123
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion slashed at one man as he saw a man by his side get cut in half by a longsword. Another one fell, and Therlion realised that things are getting more grim by the moment. He pressed on forward, to get to the very point of the front lines, and he took out his two reamining elven daggers. The daggers and the shortsword were thrown into the air, and Therlion ducked to grab a longsword from the ground. Slashing with the longsword at the closest enemy, just to keep him distracted, the daggers and the shortsword rushed down and cut the man in dozens of places. The three weapons bolted for the next target and the shortsword dug inside the man's chest. As Therlion was fighting a third man, the weapons now flew into the air, and spread out across the enemies ranks, cutting at them with every chance, some men escaping with supreficial wounds, others getting hamstringed, maimed or dead by the frantic racing of the blades. It took more and more out of Therlion's concentration to control the weapons, and he drew a few steps back within his own men, but still maintained a good view of the battlefield. A man knocked out Therlion's sword from his arm, but was cut down by Kalam's men. Therlion's only role now was looking over the battlefield, directing the blades on where to cut.

[ 09-08-2004, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 09-08-2004, 05:55 AM   #124
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

Keal has stepped out of the tent but suddenly hears Kalam's weak voice from behind him.

"Elf! Come here.."

Therlion can also hear the voice but before he can react to it a thrown dagger hits him in the stomach, breaking his concentration. However his spell was enough to make the battle winnable for Kalam's men as it disabled or killed more than half of the enemy.

OOC: Therlion is exhausted and can not cast another spell for 24 hours. (It was a pretty major spell)
Old 09-08-2004, 06:50 AM   #125
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

OOC: Yes, I had the same idea.
Dark shapes, blurry, moved around him in a dizzy, but Therlion was relieved to know that those shapes are his men. On his knees in the dry mud, he pulled the dagger out, and winced in pain. He tried casting a spell to heal some of the damage, but, as he suspected, his magic was exhausted, like himself. He got up one one foot, with the other knee still in the mud, and took a breath. The world around him was getting muffled, but Therlion gripped for his conciousness firmly. I am alright. I am not hurt badly. I will recover. Kalam needs me, I must go to him." he encouraged himself, and got up. His face grimaced in pain, but he made a step forward, towards the tent.

[ 09-08-2004, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 09-08-2004, 09:12 AM   #126
dplax
Jack Burton

For Terias and Kirūn:

Arandor (mage tracking Terias's group)

The questioning of the dwarf, Bober had gone well. He now had a physical description for the other dwarf Kirūn and the elf Terias. Their human companion he had no description of, but it was unlikely for them to seperate. They must have felt vulnerable enough like this.

Arandor dispatched guards to each level of the staircase then returned to report his progress to his master. All of the stronghold's exits had already been closed. He would be very surprised if the fugitives managed to escape.

As Oronuin was looking after his father voices could suddenly be heard coming from the direction they came from. Orcish voices...
Old 09-08-2004, 08:40 PM   #127
Sythe
Ra

Roland caught Turin's sign and moved toward the guards. And quick as lightning he unsheathed the short blade he borrowed from Redgond and cut the throat of the guard with the spear. Roland turned quick and did a thrust at one of the personal bodyguard's. But all it did was play a one note tune against the shield. And the other guards were soon closing in. He did not stand a chance four to one and hoped that Turin would dispatch of Easthome quickly.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:51 PM   #128
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

As Easthome turned to walk away, Turin looked up and sneered at the foolish leader. Now was the time to start the revenge in his family's name. He remembered his wife...and his child...and now they were dead because of Morgoth and his followers, even those humans that turned their backs on who they were in search of power that would never be theirs to command anyway.

He leaped up from the position he was in and sprinted toward his enemy, the man who's back was turned to him. However, just as Roland made his move, the guards called out in alarm, which caused Easthome to turn around. What he saw was Turin as determined as a raging bull and swift as the wind, charging him with sword drawn.

OOC>>>I am assuming that Easthome was far enough away that when the guards called out, Easthome would have enough time to turn and assess the situation, but I will not determine if he is close enough to not get his defence up in time. I leave that to the DM to decide if I can tackly Easthome or be parried from my strike. I do not know what weaponry he carries. Therefore, I hold off from finishing my attack to learn more about my enemy.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:10 AM   #129
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: You are free to strike at Easthome. He is too surprised to be able to act. He wears no visible armor either.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:49 PM   #130
Keal

Keal hears Kalam shout, and he quickly dashes back into the tent and asks"What is it?" in a slightly worried voice.
Closed Thread