Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 01:23 AM   #1
Blackenstang
Welcomed New User

Stupid IA made some character move to attack an harper in the presence of the elves upon my first leaving of the underdark. Now they attack me on sight (and invisibly?). I have the dang LANTHORN they want. It is my understanding that the elven general transports you there. Is there any other way. I'm becoming familiar with the CLUA Console, yielding no results. Can't warp there, file doesn't exist (!?) Is there some code to change people's opinion towards you, i.e. red to blue?

Serves me right for trying to play a Chaotic Evil game. Am I screwed? Do I have to start over Good? Help.
Blackenstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 02:30 AM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

do you have a save before all of that happened? if not, i have no clue, i would say you are SOL, but then again, since it IS to end the game, i would assume that there is another way in, but that is just me.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 03:21 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Tomorow if I you still have no solution I will see if I have an old savegame I can load up, then I could get you the area name, so that you can warp there. You can see the area you are in by pushing ctrl+x if you have the debug mode enabled.
Old 02-25-2002, 03:10 PM   #4
Blackenstang
Welcomed New User

I can make the Elven General join my party. I thought he might have the lenses for the Lanthorn in his inventory, to no avail. Still stuck, any help will do. Other war elves spring out of nowhere and insta-kill me. Thank Baahl for !

"Control-Y 'em all, let the gods sort them out."
Old 02-25-2002, 05:15 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Type this is the CLUA Console:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR2800")

You won't warp in the real starting point of the city (you warp in the upper left corner of the map), but it will make no problems.
Old 02-25-2002, 07:47 PM   #6
Tancred
White Dragon

It's a bug, alas. Reload a saved game - your auto-save from the Underdark? - and load the patch! Other than that, you have no other choice but to live with the nickname 'pincushion'...
Old 02-26-2002, 10:16 PM   #7
Blackenstang
Welcomed New User

quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
Type this is the CLUA Console:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR2800")

You won't warp in the real starting point of the city (you warp in the upper left corner of the map), but it will make no problems.

Cheers mate, that should be enough to get me to the end of the game. Thanks to all for your help.