Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2004, 07:14 PM   #81
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
And my sister wonders why I start laughing at seemingly random times.
my husband wonders the same thing [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2004, 07:25 PM   #82
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hmm, I've heard the "cleanliness" thing before. I have to say, in truth, I've never had that problem. Now, if I were incapacitated for awhile, and wasnt able to take care of things... I don't think it would effect me that much. I'm not a doctor, but it seems you guys and gals are assuming that something is making the penis dirty when there is nothing to make it any dirtier than your ear. True, you urinate, but I don't think that will cause any problems, unless left "unshaken" for months! As for the children, I first understood when in the bath tub with a cousin of mine, at a very early age. I noticed a difference, but I don't think it's veyr important. Health reasons are actually the reason my father chose NOT to have me circumsized. He said, (later when i could understand words, of course) that there is a small chance that a person may bleed to death from circumcision. I'm not sure if that's true, either, but it does go with what Dr. Somers (I think thats her name) said.

Just my 2 cents!
Old 06-09-2004, 06:47 AM   #83
Stratos
Vampire

My guess is that the effects of circumcision are marginal either way.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:28 AM   #84
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

One little known fact of urine is that it's effectively sanitary when excreted. It's a fairly hostile environment for microbes.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:35 AM   #85
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
No matter how you slice it
Quote:
Child abuse/parents choice is a topic that cuts across petty national boundary’s.
Quote:
Nationalism jibe above misses the mark quite badly.
Quote:
would think long and hard before i ever considered circumcition
Is it just me, or is there just a lot more than normal innuendo in this thread? [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]

[ 06-09-2004, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 06-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #86
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

that is just plain wrong there TL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2004, 11:54 AM   #87
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Don't get it TL

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 06-09-2004, 12:28 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Baaaaad lawyer! *doesn't admit to thinking same thing especially after the last one quoted*
Old 06-09-2004, 12:58 PM   #89
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Something that has not been mentioned is that an uncircumsized man has a higher chance at given a woman an infection due to his potential uncleanliness.
Less chance of a woman contracting cancer of the cervix as well if her partner has had the snip.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-09-2004, 01:02 PM   #90
quietman1920

Well, that seems to have deflated the issue.

George : "Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but..."
Jerry : "But what?"
George : "Well, I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was cold..."
Jerry : "Oh, you mean... Shrinkage."
George : "Yes. Significant shrinkage."
Jerry : "So you feel you were shortchanged."
George : "Yes. I mean, if she thinks that's me, she's under a complete misapprehension. That was Not me, Jerry. That was Not me."

-'The Hamptons' episode from Seinfeld