Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2001, 07:33 PM   #1
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I dont get it, for ages its been fine. do you know somewhere else I can host it. And could you clarify the problem? no one has mentioned it before to me.
Old 12-15-2001, 07:36 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Jabidas, I'd be glad to host it for you. Right now, A) I can't see it (nor can anyone else), and B) it's producing a popup window from facelink.com or whatever the site it is where it's hosted.

The only thing I can think that's caused it is that facelink has changed their policies on allowing free downloads of their images (happens more often than not on the 'net these days).

Anyway, if you can make a copy of the image, e-mail it to me and I'll host it from my site, no charge. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 12-15-2001, 07:45 PM   #3
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ah one samll problem Sazernac, I used a trial version of paintshop pro to down size the sig to a reasonable size and all copies I have of it are now in the paintshop format. The problem is paintshop is now out of date and Im no longer sure which file it is. Do you know any easy way out of this?
Old 12-15-2001, 09:16 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Right now, A) I can't see it (nor can anyone else), and B) it's producing a popup window from facelink.com or whatever the site it is where it's hosted.

That's really weird, because I could (and still can) see it fine in the Atheist thread, and I'm not getting a pop-up either
Old 12-16-2001, 12:53 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Jabidas: send it on anyway. I have both Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop, both which can handle almost any graphical file format.

Aelia Jusa: I imagine that you have a cached copy of the picture, which is calling up from your hard drive rather than from the Internet. If you were to empty your cache, you'd be getting the pop-up window.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."