Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 02:04 PM   #1
JStarrett

I have a couple of questions that are bugging me. 1. Is there anyway to sleep or pass the night time away with out having to play throught it? It seems that all I do is walk around in the dark except when I am in a dungeon. I use the illum. spell but still I would like to see some of the country side.
2. I can't get them to use any traits that they have. I have a priest that has Artifics and Ancient Lore, a Warrior that has Blacksmith and Forge but I can't get them to use them at all. I think that I am suppose to use the button in front of the Map button but it just stays on Dragon Fire. Just for Giggles I have reinstalled the game twice to see if it is a bad install and I have put on the patch but the button still does not seem to work. I am around 9 and 10th level with traits but can figure out how to use them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
NoName
Old 11-09-2001, 02:12 PM   #2
Anka
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Noname,
To "sleep" away the night the only that I've found to work is pause the game and leave it for a while, because time still passes while everything else is still frozen in pause.
As for the artifacts and the blacksmith skill, just enter the inventory screen and right-click on the item you want to identify, or the weapon to be fixed. There'll be a button on the bottom right to either identify or fix it.
Old 11-09-2001, 02:43 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi! A good way to pass the night is to find a nice creepy crypt with a lot of treasure and monsters in it. It's dark there anyway, so at nighttime the difference from being out of doors won't be noticed
If you enter at night it will usually be daytime when you exit!

//Jazzid
Old 11-09-2001, 04:48 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, NoName!!!

To use ANCIENT LORE/ARTIFACTS - right click on an item in your inventory - at the bottom of the new window that appears should be an icon that looks like a "?" - click that to identify the item (if you have a high enough level of artifacts)
Blacksmith and Forge work similarly - right click on an item in your inventory - you should see an icon that looks like a "repair" symbol!

Hope that helps!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 09:20 PM   #5
Moni

Don't forget to train up at every level!
If you find yourself short of cash, we know the ways to the Gael Serran gold! Feel free to ask us anything! (Of course, I'll most likely be the one not to remember all the details clearly, but I'll do my best!)

Happy adventuring!