Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2001, 06:09 PM   #1
Joerg Weber

Sorry to tell you, but I'll have to remove my wallsets from my webpage. Lately I got hit by download-accelerators and download managers by the dozend. My provider sent my a fitting bill for the amount of downloads. Since I am not really heavily endowed with money, I can't keep the webpage running this way. Instead of closing down my site, I will remove the major downloads and mail them to you if you need them.

Sorry,
Joerg Weber
Old 08-22-2001, 10:05 PM   #2
Warlock
Dungeon Master

Sorry to hear that you have to take your wallsets offline.

Just a thought, why not send a copy of them to CocoaSpud to add into the DC engine and ask him to add your name to the credits - that way people could get to use your pictures on DC and forever more!!

Also, you could get Ziroc to host them on his website as well, so that way you don't need to worry about sending the files out to people if heaps of people want them.

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Warlock
Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 02:47 PM   #3
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Joerg Weber:
Sorry to tell you, but I'll have to remove my wallsets from my webpage. Lately I got hit by download-accelerators and download managers by the dozend. My provider sent my a fitting bill for the amount of downloads. Since I am not really heavily endowed with money, I can't keep the webpage running this way. Instead of closing down my site, I will remove the major downloads and mail them to you if you need them.

Sorry,
Joerg Weber
Tell them to stick it.. I'll host them for you in our Art Image Archives, just sent them to me, and in 1MB sizes.. it's safer that way, so all get through. (in the header, put something like "Wallsets from downed website" so I'll know.. I get 100's of emails a day.

Also, give me your name so I can credit you for doing them.

Thanks,