Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2001, 03:39 PM   #1
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi! I've been posting this topic before. But to make a long story short... I decided to revert the game and start over with new characters. And don't you think I can't get through the small passage to the serpent idol in the serpent holds once again.

Now I've tried everything: selecting my pixie and going out of the dungeon and entering again at least five times. Reloading old savegames and killing the unholy slime several times. I'm out of options, so if anyone of you guys (and gals) out there have a simple solution, not involving throwing the computer out of the window I'd be very thankful!

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 03:46 PM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Maybe a gleam of hope... I can't really skip the tunnel because if I remember rightly I need the idol to get the serpent wand. But possibly Volberding's vanish trick will work. I'll just have to run around and kill priests until I get that spell.

(Oh, I can't believe it... I'm talking to myself again)

//Jazzid
Old 09-27-2001, 04:37 PM   #3
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Don't let this frustrate you! The only purpose for the serpent idol is to get the Book of the Serpent needed for the serpent spirit ritual. You can by-pass this book entirely if you know the text within it. Like in this link.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 03:10 AM   #4
Jazzid
Manshoon

Thanks Xingal! I'll probably do as you suggested and skip the tunnel. Anyway, I had the contents of the book written down on a paper from the last time i completed the temple. But my memory failed me when I thought that I needed the idol to get the wand.

//Jazzid